Best AI Teams

#141presea_loverPosted 11/6/2012 3:47:31 AM
Beam Tank Bros before Beam Tank Hos.

I wonder if 3 Cyber Ninjas would be a slightly more annoying fight? Or 2 Cyber Ninjas and a Beam Gunner or Gold Hero. The game never really makes you work too hard like that, so I can't say. If there was a matchup like that, I can't remember it. It doesn't help the difficulty that for most fights, you can just take your time staggering your kills so the big, powerful borgs don't show in waves.
---
"If less is more, just think how much more more will be!" - Dr. Frasier Crane
http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=presea_hater
#142Taioko(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 11:57:38 PM
This game should've let you rig things for the computer in VS Mode.

I totally would have tried a 4CPUvs1P match. What's the only thing deadlier than 3 beam tanks? The answer is 4!
If only...
#143Death CommanderPosted 11/29/2012 10:59:38 PM
Cyber Ninjas are obnoxious as hell to fight against, that many would probably make me ragequit.

They're not threatening, they're just annoying.
---
History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it.
#144HerPandaPosted 12/14/2012 7:38:48 AM
Yeah...they're so addicted to their charge B that they won't shoot you :/ but if it was 2 CNs and something else, I can see that being one really, really, annoyingly juggled match lol.
#145presea_loverPosted 12/20/2012 10:19:45 AM
2 Cyber Ninjas and 2 Beam Tank Bros.

The horror... The horror!...
---
#146HerPandaPosted 12/29/2012 9:26:53 PM
2 Cybers, 2 Bros, and the Saph/Ruby duo. Yeah. It's too bad the highest opponent count is 5, and that's only one set match. 1-on-6 would have been a blast! .........(or...not lol).

On topic, I really enjoy how the game sets up the AI for you. They might not always be threatening, but matches like the Gatling Gunner, Beta Unit, or Drill Robot missions are really fun just from their "novelty". The Big and Small battles are pretty cool too; though easily won with better borgs, using lower tier dudes brings one heck of a challenge and some "great AI" fights. It's just how well they pair up with each other that's cool I guess.
#147HerPandaPosted 1/9/2013 9:42:33 PM
buuump
#148presea_loverPosted 1/12/2013 3:57:10 PM
The combined robot battles are always hard for me. It's that insta-kill beam attack that does it.
---
#149legendriderPosted 1/17/2013 2:46:45 PM
Beam tanks, Ruby knight (sapphire isn't as much of a problem), anything with the buster laser (mostly the machines though), Anubis wing, flame ninja, cyber ninja.

Those are probably the most annoying opponents to fight, well for me anyway (though I feel as I'm forgetting a few..)

Two more, Star and Planet hero, hate....
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196
#150HerPandaPosted 1/29/2013 8:58:06 PM
^yeah, those guys usually give me trouble too if I'm not using something good.

presea_lover posted...
The combined robot battles are always hard for me. It's that insta-kill beam attack that does it.

lol yes, I put these battles off when for a while after they appear on the map. Not only are they long, they're packed with huge borgs and have a heck of an anchor (that always at LEAST takes out one guy).

The main reason I put it off though, is because I can never remember if I'm fighting Red/Blue or Mars/Atlas in a particular fight. Mars and Atlas are my worst enemies in this game <_<;;...instabeaming funnel laser big health ohko fusions.