How to get Knox to tell you he is manipulating you?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
  3. How to get Knox to tell you he is manipulating you?
8 years ago#1
I'm talking about Hunted Hunter quest, I heard that you need Persuasion and Perception, without cheats I had Persuation 5 and Perception 2, but it didn't work so I maxed them by cheats, but I still can't get an option that he isn't telling the whole truth.I'm playing as malk and my patch is 5.3, if that helps.
8 years ago#2
The first time I managed to get Knox to talk was when I played a Nosferatu with high pursuasion and investigation. I thought it was because of the Nossie clan, but then I was able to use a different clan to access it. I can't remember exactlly, but iI think it requires both inspection, persuasion and the correct normal dialogue choices, I think you need to be nice to Knox, and neither refuse or accept his requests. Sorry I can't remember the exact way, as I only came upon it by accident.
8 years ago#3
Still can't get it..I would appreciate it if anyone could tell an exact way :/
8 years ago#4
As I recall it's either perception, investigation or a combination of the two. Malks also supposedly have an easier time getting it; like say..... Other clans need 2-3 points in perception to get it, but malks only need one point.
http://www.myspace.com/phoenix_corp_ceo
"You are a planned organism, the offspring of knowledge and imagination rather than of individuals"-Morpheus
8 years ago#5
I was able to get it with my firearms Malk, who had some points in Perception and Persuasion.

Hmmm...I wonder if there are other instances where Inespection can unlock dialog options...
"Looks like I have to resort to the politician's golden rule: "If they can't prove it, deny, deny, deny." - Etna
8 years ago#6
Awww finally got it, but only with new game ( i had to restart because i updated my patch to 5.4 and didn't want any problems).Still don't know why i couldn't get it before, I don't remember being mean to Knox or anything :)
8 years ago#7
Dominate.
"Without beer, prohibition doesn't work." -Homer Simpson
  1. Boards
  2. Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
  3. How to get Knox to tell you he is manipulating you?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived