How to get Knox to tell you he is manipulating you?

#1SpiceAndNekoPosted 7/17/2008 6:15:04 AM
I'm talking about Hunted Hunter quest, I heard that you need Persuasion and Perception, without cheats I had Persuation 5 and Perception 2, but it didn't work so I maxed them by cheats, but I still can't get an option that he isn't telling the whole truth.I'm playing as malk and my patch is 5.3, if that helps.
#2geohookPosted 7/17/2008 7:48:47 AM
The first time I managed to get Knox to talk was when I played a Nosferatu with high pursuasion and investigation. I thought it was because of the Nossie clan, but then I was able to use a different clan to access it. I can't remember exactlly, but iI think it requires both inspection, persuasion and the correct normal dialogue choices, I think you need to be nice to Knox, and neither refuse or accept his requests. Sorry I can't remember the exact way, as I only came upon it by accident.
#3SpiceAndNeko(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2008 5:16:56 AM
Still can't get it..I would appreciate it if anyone could tell an exact way :/
#4JC_PhoenixPosted 7/18/2008 7:27:56 PM
As I recall it's either perception, investigation or a combination of the two. Malks also supposedly have an easier time getting it; like say..... Other clans need 2-3 points in perception to get it, but malks only need one point.
---
http://www.myspace.com/phoenix_corp_ceo
"You are a planned organism, the offspring of knowledge and imagination rather than of individuals"-Morpheus
#5VariazPosted 7/19/2008 9:31:38 AM
I was able to get it with my firearms Malk, who had some points in Perception and Persuasion.

Hmmm...I wonder if there are other instances where Inespection can unlock dialog options...
---
"Looks like I have to resort to the politician's golden rule: "If they can't prove it, deny, deny, deny." - Etna
#6SpiceAndNeko(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2008 1:12:56 PM
Awww finally got it, but only with new game ( i had to restart because i updated my patch to 5.4 and didn't want any problems).Still don't know why i couldn't get it before, I don't remember being mean to Knox or anything :)
#7NightmareKindPosted 7/19/2008 1:21:28 PM
Dominate.
---
"Without beer, prohibition doesn't work." -Homer Simpson