Heather ghoul problem

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Unknown_dial

Unknown_dial
8 years ago#1
Last time I played the game I made Heather my ghoul by accident and had to let her go. This time I'm playing as a Malkavian and actually WANT one now, but for some reason whenever I talk to her all I get is "please...get a doctor!". I tried filling my blood up, I tried talking TO the doctor, I tried all the buttons, nothing. How the hell do I feed her my blood again?

User Info: Liso66

Liso66
8 years ago#2
Make sure you talk to Mercurio or the ghoul outside the hospital. That way you "know" about creating a ghoul. Then you can help her.

Good luck
Liso

User Info: DarkBladeX17

DarkBladeX17
8 years ago#3
Heather is a lot of fun as a Malk. She probably tastes kind of weird too.
"Ohwow, the mosnter hit a spike and shot blood then caught fire and blew up and I rolf'd so hard I fell off the landing!", Sorrowofwar

User Info: Malkovich_

Malkovich_
8 years ago#4
Can you turn her? Because in one of the mission loading screens there was a brief about how vampires become vamps, 3 drinks from a sire or something. And she's drank from me at least twice.

Or was that just general knowledge that had nothing to do with heather?
Malkovich

User Info: wesp5

wesp5
8 years ago#5
You can't turn Heather in the original game even with the unofficial patches. But there is a companion mod in the works which plans to do this. See the thread about it here...

User Info: Liso66

Liso66
8 years ago#6
Oh! Super Nifty! Just another reason to play again :) thanks for the FYI Wesp5
Sig Not Included. Some Assembly Required!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived