So, favorite clan?

• Topic Archived
7 years ago#1
Been a while since one of these topics popped up, so might as well.

I can't rightly decide, actually. I like Toreador, Tremere, Malkavian and Gangrel. >_>

Toreador because they're just fun to play, in and out of combat. Malkavians are just hilarious. Nothing like a crazy Gangrel in a fight, had some awesome moments there. And Tremere...well...I'm a sucker for Blood Boil. Whee!
~Always go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb!~
7 years ago#2
Just recently returned to this game after a lengthy time away and I'd forgotten how much I loved it! I've at least tried all the clans. My favorite is Tremere (still!), but I liked all of them except Nosferatu and Brujah. Just couldn't get into it with those two.
7 years ago#3
The Malkavian was the only one I didn't get bored with before finishing the game. They have the very best lines! It reminded me of Delirium from the Sandman series.

STOP sign: STOP.
Malkavian: No, YOU StOp!
STOP sign: ...
Malkavian: No, YOU StOp!
STOP sign: ...
Malkavian: YoU'vE MaDe A pOwErFuL eNeMy ThIs DaY, sIgN!
7 years ago#4
Clan Malkavian, the insanity makes the world that much brighter. I mean, talking with a stop-sign, a television and the great sentences which somewhat hold poetry inside...

<3 love them
Father of the N.O.O.T.L (National Organization Of Toad Lickers)
7 years ago#5
who doesn't?
sig not included
7 years ago#6
I'm on my second playthrough atm so I couldn't say which one I like best yet but Malkavians sound like a lot of fun. Do you need certain skills to get their lines? Or are they regular white linesthat are just uniue to them?
7 years ago#7
Their "regular" lines are usually crazy as well, but a couple of points in Dementation is definitely necessary to make the game a lot of fun.
7 years ago#8
yeah, extra dots in dementation means extra (crazy) lines.
sig not included
7 years ago#9
Brujah, baby, Brujah.
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. -Stephen G. Tallentyre aka Evelyn Beatrice Hall
7 years ago#10
okay, here's my analysis.

malkavian is everybody's favourite. for the second favourite it depends on your preferences. if you read a lot of anne rice, you'd probably picked toreador, since lestat is clearly one. on the other hand, if you grew up playing thief or tenchu, you'd probably prefer a nosferatu (if the costumes don't put you off first), and the rest still follow the same pattern.

what do you guys think?
sig not included

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived