How many dialogue options are there again?

#1bookwormbabe29Posted 6/27/2009 11:28:34 AM
Besides the standard, there's the intimadation in green, seduction in pink, persuasuon in blue, and I think domination is in red. What others are there? I assume malkavians are all different from what i've read, but do they have a seperate color for dementia lines? are there any other ways t oget other options? I don't think so, but then i over looked dominiation the first time around, so i figured it can't hurt to ask.

Thanks for your help!

---
My name is Vicky. I am female. I use the Internet. Get over it.
Guild Wars IGN: Odessa Dentramont, Cecilia Dentramont
#2vlado_ePosted 6/27/2009 1:28:57 PM
Dementation is in red. There are also haggle dialogue options but they are displayed the same way normal lines are.
---
Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
#3Flint_aPosted 6/27/2009 5:03:18 PM
I hear how much humanity you have changes some dialogs, but I didn't try.
#4lothario1132Posted 6/28/2009 12:07:38 AM

It's true, Flint. Low humanity gives your dialogue an evil bent in some places, and disables some other lines which could have resulted in a humanity increase via dialog. And besides that, the "evil" lines are pretty damn funny. :)

-Loth

#5vampiricgeniusPosted 6/28/2009 2:51:43 AM
I have only experienced the low humanity dialogue option once with my Gangrel. I had 4 humanity points when I freed Lily in the bloodbank area. Instead of persuading or seducing or paying Vandal, he asked me to tell him of a horrid tale, and I had an option about some murder of some sort. When I played another game and when I was in the same situation, I didn't have the option of the murder, since I had a humanity of 8. But that's that. I've never seen other dialogue options when having a low humanity score. Any one know of other low humanity dialogue options? I'd like to see them myself.
#6lothario1132Posted 6/28/2009 8:01:39 AM

There's actually quite a few. Try playing the game through with a nice 3 in humanity (drain people to death when you feed to keep it down), and you'll see the "evil" lines pop up here and there. I don't want to spoil it for you. :)

-Loth

#7vampiricgeniusPosted 6/28/2009 8:19:11 AM
Alright, on my next play through I shall be a low leveled humanity gangrel (would be quite interesting assuming that I'm going to be frenzying half the fights.)
#8lothario1132Posted 6/28/2009 8:43:03 AM

It's actually pretty darn hard to frenzy unless you play with a difficulty enhancing mod. I routinely waltz around with a humanity of 2, and getting into a frenzy is still pretty tough even with a -4 penalty to frenzy checks. Taking massive damage all at once seems to help. :)

-Loth

#9vampiricgeniusPosted 6/28/2009 9:04:08 AM
Really? I've never experienced the real unexpected frenzy because I've always kept my humanity up, at least above 6. I've only let it drop to 4 once when I was a Gangrel, as mentioned before. Guess, I've got to keep my blood low too! I've always feared of my vampire frenzying since I don't want to lose humanity or break the Masquerade... (yes, I'm a little goodie good boy).
#10lothario1132Posted 6/28/2009 9:16:49 AM

Come on, VG! You gotta stop being such an angel all the time... you're a damn Vampiric Genius, for cryin' out loud! Be a monster! :)

-Loth