How many dialogue options are there again?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
  3. How many dialogue options are there again?

User Info: bookwormbabe29

bookwormbabe29
7 years ago#1
Besides the standard, there's the intimadation in green, seduction in pink, persuasuon in blue, and I think domination is in red. What others are there? I assume malkavians are all different from what i've read, but do they have a seperate color for dementia lines? are there any other ways t oget other options? I don't think so, but then i over looked dominiation the first time around, so i figured it can't hurt to ask.

Thanks for your help!

My name is Vicky. I am female. I use the Internet. Get over it.
Guild Wars IGN: Odessa Dentramont, Cecilia Dentramont

User Info: vlado_e

vlado_e
7 years ago#2
Dementation is in red. There are also haggle dialogue options but they are displayed the same way normal lines are.
Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

User Info: Flint_a

Flint_a
7 years ago#3
I hear how much humanity you have changes some dialogs, but I didn't try.

User Info: lothario1132

lothario1132
7 years ago#4

It's true, Flint. Low humanity gives your dialogue an evil bent in some places, and disables some other lines which could have resulted in a humanity increase via dialog. And besides that, the "evil" lines are pretty damn funny. :)

-Loth

User Info: vampiricgenius

vampiricgenius
7 years ago#5
I have only experienced the low humanity dialogue option once with my Gangrel. I had 4 humanity points when I freed Lily in the bloodbank area. Instead of persuading or seducing or paying Vandal, he asked me to tell him of a horrid tale, and I had an option about some murder of some sort. When I played another game and when I was in the same situation, I didn't have the option of the murder, since I had a humanity of 8. But that's that. I've never seen other dialogue options when having a low humanity score. Any one know of other low humanity dialogue options? I'd like to see them myself.

lothario1132
7 years ago#6

There's actually quite a few. Try playing the game through with a nice 3 in humanity (drain people to death when you feed to keep it down), and you'll see the "evil" lines pop up here and there. I don't want to spoil it for you. :)

-Loth

vampiricgenius
7 years ago#7
Alright, on my next play through I shall be a low leveled humanity gangrel (would be quite interesting assuming that I'm going to be frenzying half the fights.)

lothario1132
7 years ago#8

It's actually pretty darn hard to frenzy unless you play with a difficulty enhancing mod. I routinely waltz around with a humanity of 2, and getting into a frenzy is still pretty tough even with a -4 penalty to frenzy checks. Taking massive damage all at once seems to help. :)

-Loth

vampiricgenius
7 years ago#9
Really? I've never experienced the real unexpected frenzy because I've always kept my humanity up, at least above 6. I've only let it drop to 4 once when I was a Gangrel, as mentioned before. Guess, I've got to keep my blood low too! I've always feared of my vampire frenzying since I don't want to lose humanity or break the Masquerade... (yes, I'm a little goodie good boy).

lothario1132
7 years ago#10

Come on, VG! You gotta stop being such an angel all the time... you're a damn Vampiric Genius, for cryin' out loud! Be a monster! :)

-Loth

1. Boards
  2. Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
  3. How many dialogue options are there again?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived