Can't read my emails!

#1Fox_RawelnPosted 8/13/2009 5:35:15 PM
Just finished the Giovanni quest. I went to my haven at Skyeline Aps to check my emails and get the last hub from Mitnick, but when I come near the computer, the action icon doesn't appear. I used 'noclip' and managed to get at an angle hat it appeared, but even after pressing E, nothing happened. I then went back to Santa Monica but my computer wasn't there. What should I do?
---
I am always wrong in this website, and I only notice it because someone always says "read further down" to me.
#2Fox_Raweln(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2009 6:31:35 PM
And now, a lot of furniture (looking like my mom's comber) and microeaves appeared in the middle of my Downtown haven! They cross the ground and walls, so it's definitely a bug. There is furniture covering my PC, so I can't read the emails, and even inside the aquarium...
---
I am always wrong in this website, and I only notice it because someone always says "read further down" to me.
#3Flint_aPosted 8/13/2009 8:57:19 PM
You should load an old save, that's the best way to get rid of all that.
#4ExodusDeiPosted 8/19/2009 6:03:16 AM
Reloading an older save should help in this case, even at the cost of having to go through the whole Giovanni again. I once had books in the aquarium and sinks replacing the table and computer desk, rendering me unable to read my emails. I still have pictures of the bug saved since I found it hilarious.
#5jellyfish007Posted 8/26/2009 2:00:13 AM
Skyline Apt. is quite prone to the "furniture mess" glitch, I've noticed that it tends to happen after prolonged playing, maybe some memory leak is causing this. Restarting the game seem to fix it.
---
Logic is such a liar
- Max Payne
#6Fox_Raweln(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2009 4:20:01 PM
It fixed. Been awhile since I fixed it.
---