Can I play this with a 360 controller?

#1OrfeasDPosted 8/20/2009 7:33:23 AM
If yes please tell me how.
---
Ordox Legendary Prosecutor
Part time ass kicking in Oblivion
#2KuronoaPosted 8/20/2009 7:46:20 AM
About as well as playing WoW on it.

That said, I do not know if it is compatible.
---
DivineDragoonKain: Your wizard is a Magikarp, only instead of evolving into Gyarados it turns into Mewtwo.
#3f4rMPosted 8/20/2009 12:38:03 PM

Why would you?
---
< o >
#4Tie_dye_cowboyPosted 8/20/2009 1:43:42 PM
I don't believe there is any built in gamepad support, but if you must use one xpadder should work.
#5Fox_RawelnPosted 8/20/2009 2:44:01 PM
I once found an Xpadder profile for the game, although I do not recommend it. Put it simply, there are too many keys you use in your keyboard to emulate it in the gamepad. You can move, fire/attack, open the inventory, scroll through your disciplines, jump and open the character sheet, but you'll lack the necessary buttons to feed, reload, crouch, toggle first/third person view mode and the number keys to choose dialog options and quick choose disciplines and weapons.

That was my experience with my Xbox 360 controller for Windows and Xpadder, a software that emulates keyboard and mouse on your gamepad. Version 5.3 is free and the website is here: http://www.xpadder.com , although I could not find the download link exactly.
---
I am always wrong in this website, and I only notice it because someone always says "read further down" to me.
#6OrfeasD(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2009 5:19:55 AM
OK thanks guys.Now that you mention it though maybe I DO need to play this on keyboard.I just can't operate it :) Anyway thanks.
---
Ordox Legendary Prosecutor
Part time ass kicking in Oblivion
#7I_suk_at_golfPosted 8/27/2009 7:48:22 PM
Practice. The WASD scheme is better than what any controller can offer once you're good with it.
---
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/clearman11/22244999.jpg
#8f4rMPosted 8/27/2009 8:47:54 PM
Plus a mouse is infinitely better to aim with than an analog stick. INFINITELY.
---
< o >
#9Fox_RawelnPosted 8/28/2009 7:59:32 PM
There are some FPSs for consoles that use the analog sticks, and those work really well. Unfortunately, that cannot be said if you emulate your mouse in an analog stick.
---
I am always wrong in this website, and I only notice it because someone always says "read further down" to me.