About Heather... BIG SPOILERS

#1MusashiExtraPosted 5/3/2011 6:59:19 PM
At what time am I suppose to have the dialog that saves Heather from the Sabbat? I'm using the 7.4+ patch.
---
The shining light in the darkness...
Isn't it awful... to have wings... and not know how to use them... | Tega.
#2RPG_ApostlePosted 5/4/2011 3:32:49 AM
Wait a minute.....

You can save Heather now? I've only just finished Grout with the 7.4 patch, so I haven't gone that far, but I definately seen a few changes so far.
---
PS3-It only does everything. Except work online.
#3Flint_aPosted 5/4/2011 5:34:35 AM
Towards the end, you need to say something like "Get out of the house", but I'm not sure when.
#4Pandaren EmperorPosted 5/4/2011 9:41:14 PM
after one of the main quests I think (can't remember which) she will ask you was it you who was stalking her the other night, I believe you need to tell her to stay indoors until the whole thing's over, otherwise she will be captured.

Though I don't see why the game didn't allow you to save her, it's like they WANTED her to die.
---
Of course its a dude saying that, this is the internet, where men are men, women are lonely old men, and little girls are FBI agents. --- some anonymous dude
#5centerflag98Posted 5/5/2011 3:39:28 AM
I think they probably wanted you to feel kinda bad about essentially enslaving her
---
I did it. No regrets. Except one. I shouldn't have done it. ~ pillarofautumn
#6RPG_ApostlePosted 5/5/2011 8:09:55 AM
Yeah, having Heather is entirely optional to begin with.

So having her as a Ghoul is technically one step away from your Humanity, isn't it?

So since it was all done on your behalf, her original fate in the game is entirely on your hands.

But still, there should've been some sort of option to save her.
---
PS3-It only does everything. Except work online.
#7vlado_ePosted 5/5/2011 9:54:43 AM
RPG_Apostle posted...
So having her as a Ghoul is technically one step away from your Humanity, isn't it?

Not really. It's grey area at best.

So since it was all done on your behalf, her original fate in the game is entirely on your hands.

I consider it more of a player punch. The player saves her, eventually gives her somebody to have feelings for (artificially induced ones but still), eventually warns her to be careful and that there might be people after them, I always tell her to shoot strangers who approach her, and despite all that she is given a meaningless death. The Sabbat don't even gloat or even mention it afterwards.
---
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.
#8MusashiExtra(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2011 11:17:46 AM
No one knows exactly where? =[
---
The shining light in the darkness...
Isn't it awful... to have wings... and not know how to use them... | Tega.
#9Pandaren EmperorPosted 5/5/2011 5:03:54 PM
the real question is, is it POSSIBLE to prevent her capture in the UP
---
Of course its a dude saying that, this is the internet, where men are men, women are lonely old men, and little girls are FBI agents. --- some anonymous dude
#10Flint_aPosted 5/5/2011 6:25:29 PM
Yes. wesp can tell you exactly when.