"Bloody Mess" quest email bug?

#1bobulibobiumPosted 7/18/2011 8:44:44 AM(edited)
I can not seem to have this quest added to my log book, even after having recieved and opened the email "A favour". Yes, I've completed the "Surfs Up" quest, or I wouldnt have recieved the email. I'm using the unofficial 7.6b patch, and cant seem to get this quest activated.

Any help would be appreciated.
---
Remember, your unique, just like everyone else.
#2vlado_ePosted 7/18/2011 10:32:15 AM
Can you try to go to the hospital and finish it off? It might be a case of just being "invisible" (as in, not added to the quest log, and yet active).

Also, a stupid question perhaps, did you open the email?
---
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.
#3bobulibobium(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2011 9:54:06 PM
Should have also mentioned that I've been to the top floor of the hospital and there was no werewolf blood in the CS room safe - it was instead empty.

Also, you need to read my first post carefully. I said the email was opened.

Is there anyway to force the quest to start in the console or give myself the werewolf blood? It didnt appear in the "give item_ " etc. lists.
---
#4bobulibobium(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2011 2:40:21 AM
After looking through cmdlist and vhelp commands in the console, I couldn't seem to find anything to force the quest or give me the item. Does anyone have any form of work around for this bug? I really hate missing quests, and apparently this one can change things later in the game. I don't want to miss out on it.
---