"Bloody Mess" quest email bug?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
  3. "Bloody Mess" quest email bug?

User Info: bobulibobium

bobulibobium
5 years ago#1
I can not seem to have this quest added to my log book, even after having recieved and opened the email "A favour". Yes, I've completed the "Surfs Up" quest, or I wouldnt have recieved the email. I'm using the unofficial 7.6b patch, and cant seem to get this quest activated.

Any help would be appreciated.
Remember, your unique, just like everyone else.

User Info: vlado_e

vlado_e
5 years ago#2
Can you try to go to the hospital and finish it off? It might be a case of just being "invisible" (as in, not added to the quest log, and yet active).

Also, a stupid question perhaps, did you open the email?
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.

bobulibobium
5 years ago#3
Should have also mentioned that I've been to the top floor of the hospital and there was no werewolf blood in the CS room safe - it was instead empty.

Also, you need to read my first post carefully. I said the email was opened.

Is there anyway to force the quest to start in the console or give myself the werewolf blood? It didnt appear in the "give item_ " etc. lists.

bobulibobium
5 years ago#4
After looking through cmdlist and vhelp commands in the console, I couldn't seem to find anything to force the quest or give me the item. Does anyone have any form of work around for this bug? I really hate missing quests, and apparently this one can change things later in the game. I don't want to miss out on it.
  1. Boards
  2. Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
  3. "Bloody Mess" quest email bug?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived