Available memory less than 15 megabytes help?

#1PWAJlMMYPosted 2/19/2012 12:48:43 PM
So I going to the steamapps folder and setting vampire.exe to run in compatibility mode and then it tell ms that it can't find steam, can anyone help me with this?
---
The legalisation of ****sexual marriage. It created a slippery slope until the zombies showed up. Read...your...Bibles...-Nafzger
#2vlado_ePosted 2/19/2012 1:33:16 PM
You have more than or equal to 4 GB RAM and a 64-bit operation system, am I correct? It's a common problem - if you have those, the game cannot calculate the actual RAM properly.

Install the Unofficial Patch:
http://www.patches-scrolls.de/vampire_bloodlines.php

It includes the fix.
---
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.
#3PWAJlMMY(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2012 4:05:28 PM
That got it working, but now I need help with the clan quest mod, which doesn't seem to be installing properly, any help with that?
---
The legalisation of ****sexual marriage. It created a slippery slope until the zombies showed up. Read...your...Bibles...-Nafzger
#4Flint_aPosted 2/20/2012 9:30:09 AM

Don't install more than one mod. Install the CQ Mod on a fresh game, it should include the fix from the UP.

#5PWAJlMMY(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2012 10:19:36 AM
I tried that, and it gives me the 15 megabytes or less error, I think it is just not applying it, I have it set to the right directory to install too.
---
#6wesp5Posted 2/21/2012 1:50:44 PM
Older versions of the CQM mod needed to be installed into the vampire directory inside your Bloodlines directory, the 3.0 release changed that. Also did you disable Steam auto-updates? Otherwise stupid Steam will try to revert the mod changes...
#7PWAJlMMY(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2012 1:14:39 PM
Every time I try to turn off automatic updates it just turns it back on immediately, I had the CQM several months ago but ender up uninstalling it, could it be a steam update that's changed things?
---
#8wesp5Posted 2/24/2012 1:28:50 AM
PWAJlMMY posted...
could it be a steam update that's changed things?

Could well be. Maybe you should ask for help on the Bloodlines Steam forum?