Available memory less than 15 megabytes help?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
  3. Available memory less than 15 megabytes help?
5 years ago#1
So I going to the steamapps folder and setting vampire.exe to run in compatibility mode and then it tell ms that it can't find steam, can anyone help me with this?
The legalisation of ****sexual marriage. It created a slippery slope until the zombies showed up. Read...your...Bibles...-Nafzger
5 years ago#2
You have more than or equal to 4 GB RAM and a 64-bit operation system, am I correct? It's a common problem - if you have those, the game cannot calculate the actual RAM properly.

Install the Unofficial Patch:
http://www.patches-scrolls.de/vampire_bloodlines.php

It includes the fix.
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.
5 years ago#3
That got it working, but now I need help with the clan quest mod, which doesn't seem to be installing properly, any help with that?
The legalisation of ****sexual marriage. It created a slippery slope until the zombies showed up. Read...your...Bibles...-Nafzger
5 years ago#4

Don't install more than one mod. Install the CQ Mod on a fresh game, it should include the fix from the UP.

5 years ago#5
I tried that, and it gives me the 15 megabytes or less error, I think it is just not applying it, I have it set to the right directory to install too.
5 years ago#6
Older versions of the CQM mod needed to be installed into the vampire directory inside your Bloodlines directory, the 3.0 release changed that. Also did you disable Steam auto-updates? Otherwise stupid Steam will try to revert the mod changes...
5 years ago#7
Every time I try to turn off automatic updates it just turns it back on immediately, I had the CQM several months ago but ender up uninstalling it, could it be a steam update that's changed things?
5 years ago#8
PWAJlMMY posted...
could it be a steam update that's changed things?

Could well be. Maybe you should ask for help on the Bloodlines Steam forum?
  1. Boards
  2. Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
  3. Available memory less than 15 megabytes help?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived