Unofficiali Patch 8.0 beta updated!

#1wesp5Posted 5/1/2012 9:24:21 AM
Because of the improvement of the Python code basic/plus patch switching in the UP 8.0 beta there were some issues with both versions. These should now be fixed in the updated beta 2, which can be downloaded from the usual link. It also fixes problems with the clan specific idle animation and as a bonus includes two new disciplines, namely Blood Theft restored instead of Blood Salvo and limited Presence options in dialogue for Bujah and Toreador!
#2vlado_ePosted 5/1/2012 10:08:09 AM
Ooh, cool! What is the difference between Blood Theft and Blood Salvo? I don't have acess to Bloodliness at the moment, otherwise I would have tried it for myself.
---
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.
#3BurningRave18Posted 5/1/2012 4:05:05 PM
Right in time for me to do a new run of Bloodlines. Fantastic.

Great work as always :)
---
Well, there you have it. BurningRave, you truly are better than a grilled cheese sandwich. -- roddyrod
#4zavlinzPosted 5/1/2012 5:47:02 PM
loove presence dialogue options!!!
#5ShadowJax04Posted 5/1/2012 6:11:48 PM
BurningRave18 posted...
Right in time for me to do a new run of Bloodlines. Fantastic.

Great work as always :)
---
Well, there you have it. BurningRave, you truly are better than a grilled cheese sandwich. -- roddyrod

Same here buddy.
#6wesp5(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 11:38:53 PM
vlado_e posted...
What is the difference between Blood Theft and Blood Salvo?

Blood Theft will work similar to Bat's Communion, killing off the victim and delivering it's blood in one big blob...
#7vlado_ePosted 5/2/2012 3:30:13 AM
wesp5 posted...
Blood Theft will work similar to Bat's Communion, killing off the victim and delivering it's blood in one big blob...

Ah, I see. I was just wandering, since Blood Strike was similar enough already. Well, Blood Theft actually sounds better and more useful than Blood Salvo. Great :)
---
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.
#8wesp5(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 2:45:43 PM
vlado_e posted...
Ah, I see. I was just wondering, since Blood Strike was similar enough already.

That was the main reason why we replaced it! Blood Salvo is almost exactly the same as Blood Strike, while we found evidence of an unfinished discipline originally called Theft of Vitae which we restored. I only changed the name to make it fit better to the other Thaumaturgy disciplines...
#9Laughing_GodPosted 5/5/2012 12:20:57 PM
Planning on reinstalling this game with this patch but do i need to download the earlier unofficial patches or do i just download 8.0? thanks in advance.
#10vlado_ePosted 5/5/2012 1:41:29 PM
Laughing_God posted...
Planning on reinstalling this game with this patch but do i need to download the earlier unofficial patches or do i just download 8.0? thanks in advance.

The latest one only - it's the full deal.
---