Unofficial Patch 8.8 released!

#1wesp5Posted 10/24/2013 6:28:09 AM
Get it as usual from The Patches Scrolls: http://www.patches-scrolls.de/patch/4647/59318
It may be necessary to rebind your Use Discipline key in the options.

v8.8 24.10.2013
----
+Added animations for all active disciplines, thanks to EntenSchreck.
+Made new elevator arrows light up and stealth work on clinic guard.
+Fixed LaSombra teleport death and made new occult items undroppable.
+Added Humanity for keeping Zhao alive and restored two feed sounds.
+Fixed getting new discipline, grenade, divine light and Vandal line.
+Restored jenny_cries sequence on SM hub for Jeanette near Mercurio.
+Removed buggy Command schedules and fixed Vision of Death and Sleep.
+Restored animal movement for new warform and swapped some MP items.
Made King's Way door consistent and fixed a Society of Leopold lock.
Restored Muddy fighting killer animation and so fixed the cutscene.
Fixed warehouse thug with long range eyesight and minor text issues.
Restored sounds at Society of Leopold and made others more audible.
Fixed SM and Hollywood hub club music and restored a Vesuvius sound.
Added or removed doorknobs to make it obvious which doors are real.
Restored unused floats of Larry and five civilians, cops and guards.
Removed histories, skip intro and Nosferatu/NPC changes from basic.
#2Roasted_OnionPosted 10/24/2013 10:39:03 AM
Thanks so much wesp5.
#3vlado_ePosted 10/24/2013 2:38:57 PM
Thanks again for all the hard work.
---
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.
#4xnxvPosted 10/24/2013 4:11:53 PM
Thanks very much wesp.
---
"Tradition is the reason for doing something you can no longer think of a reason for doing." - Rat, Pearls Before Swine
#5Psalm51Posted 10/30/2013 1:59:27 AM
How I wish I still had a PC to game on! My graphics card failed in Fall 2011 and I have been using the DS and mobile phone for gaming since. I guess that this game will never make it to Android or IOS, eh?!
---
Red moon watching...
#6vlado_ePosted 10/30/2013 5:07:04 AM
Psalm51 posted...
How I wish I still had a PC to game on! My graphics card failed in Fall 2011 and I have been using the DS and mobile phone for gaming since. I guess that this game will never make it to Android or IOS, eh?!

Yo, hello again and welcome back :) I remember when you said your graphics card failed - geez, it's been that long already? Anyway - I really doubt Bloodlines is going on Android, at least not soon.
---
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.
#7Psalm51Posted 10/30/2013 10:16:18 AM
Vlad_e... Thank you for your welcome and kind words. Porting games to IOS and Android is happening slowly (Baldurs Gate being one example) but I don't know how much business is to be made on the new platforms. For myself, I'd like to see a whole raft of games get the IOS and Android/tablet treatment but I'm not sure how well "hardcore" games survive the transition to a more casual setting. I guess that I will/might get a PC when I move from rented to bought accommodation in 2015, but, by then, I might have left the PC behind for good... Sniff!
---
Red moon watching...
#8Treason686Posted 10/30/2013 2:24:57 PM
Psalm51 posted...
Vlad_e... Thank you for your welcome and kind words. Porting games to IOS and Android is happening slowly (Baldurs Gate being one example) but I don't know how much business is to be made on the new platforms. For myself, I'd like to see a whole raft of games get the IOS and Android/tablet treatment but I'm not sure how well "hardcore" games survive the transition to a more casual setting. I guess that I will/might get a PC when I move from rented to bought accommodation in 2015, but, by then, I might have left the PC behind for good... Sniff!

Not everything belongs on touch, despite what tech companies seem to think (Touch screen router? Why?). Baldur's Gate and X-Com work out because they're turned based.
---
PC: Core i7 920 || 6GB DDR3 || GTX 660 Ti || HP w2408h
#9scary ghost manPosted 10/30/2013 4:13:16 PM
Is there anywhere else to dl the patch?

Its taking a long ass time for just 200mb for some reason
---
SAVE BY RASK!
http://tinyurl.com/dyk48e3
#10roddyrodPosted 10/31/2013 5:27:14 PM
Treason686 posted...
Baldur's Gate ... turned based.

oh god why