This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Where can I find mouse traps?!?!?

#1HighVelocity87Posted 2/2/2012 5:15:24 PM
I want to try to catch the really rare snake to get the infini face paint but ive only found one mouse trap. Do you know where I can find some. (ps i just beat the pain but if I have to i will start over)
#2The_Lost_SabrePosted 2/2/2012 6:10:42 PM
You'll soon come to an area where it's full of pitholes and wired traps. This is the place you you can catch it. If you did everything right, you should have 3-4 mouse traps. Be sure to remove any animals close to where you plan to lay your mousetrap. Leave the area and come back about 2-3 area after.
---
"Your past glories belongs to the Void."
Vrooooom!!!
#3HighVelocity87(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2012 6:31:01 PM
Ok thx man
#4The_Lost_SabrePosted 2/3/2012 1:20:06 AM
Oh and just to tell you. Traditionally, most MGS game I know have you lose your equipments at some point in the story. This includes your foods and captured animals too.

But not to worry. Backtracked to the area before the area you get your equipment back. If you had caught the rare snake before you lost your equipments, you should see it slithering around. Tranq it to get your snake back.

Oh and because I don't know you beaten the game before, I'm being vague of which area I'm telling you.
---
"Your past glories belongs to the Void."
Vrooooom!!!
#5HighVelocity87(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2012 2:26:42 PM
I've beaten the game like 7 times and yeah I know the area your talking about btw i manage to get the snake and I just beat the game I got infini face paint :D. Though I would have gotten it any way I beat the game in 4 hours and never got caught. But when I got the snake I became excited and started shooting people and killing them D: