How many ways are there to kill a sim?

#1Bulba1Posted 7/28/2009 5:43:02 PM
Yeah, I'm evil >:-)

Anyway, I know you can set them on fire, starve them, and feed them to the mutant plant. Are there other ways? In particular, I've heard they can get swarmed to death if you let enough flies in their house. Is that true and, if so, how many pieces of trash would you need?
#2sillyheart1977Posted 7/30/2009 3:36:01 PM
The flies death is from sims 2 for pc I believe, but two other deaths you missed were, a sim with few skills and low energy fixing a broken item like a tv or microwave risks getting shock to death, jumping off the diving board a few times unto the ground will kill a sim and I am not sure, but drowning might be another way.
#3Black_LilithPosted 7/31/2009 1:46:03 PM
I tried a few times to drown them, but they'll simply leave the water after a while and complain... maybe I'm not patient enough.

I prefer the diving board-method, it's the fastest way to get rid of a Sim. Unless the story line in my head demands starving or fire, of course.

---
I may be odd, but I always get even.
"Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in Love" Einstein
#4bobgreen13Posted 8/3/2009 10:18:03 AM

if u invite a sim over for lets say a party if they go in ur back garden but this mite just be on mine but a sim went in and cos the only way out is the dorr they went fruw he just wont go back fruw so i had to make a space in the feance just so he code get out

#5Black_LilithPosted 8/7/2009 1:07:26 PM
Nah, that happens in all games. Depends on how you've planned your doors and fences.

It's annoying, as stupidity usually is, but as far as I know this doesn't kill a Sim. Or does it if you wait long enough?

---
I may be odd, but I always get even.
"Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in Love" Einstein
#6SnuffimabobIIIPosted 8/9/2009 3:59:11 PM
You guys aren't sadistic enough.

While living in the gym I decided to fix it up to be more like a real gym. So I added 2 shower rooms (even though I knew it didn't matter since there's no way to make them gender specific), and made small rooms to function as restroom stalls.

Shortly afterwards I did the "GET FOUR SIMS TO JOIN TOANE'S GYM AS MEMBERS" mission. During the party one of the Free Play characters (the white haired woman) did something that pissed me off (I don't remember what). So I began thinking of a way to get revenge when I saw a perfect chance, she had entered a bathroom stall.

I took the door off and left her in there. Of course, a sim won't die from isolation alone, so I eventually had to remove the toilet and lights. She finally kicked after a few days and I had to tear down the wall so that the Grim Reaper would stop hanging around my bathroom.

I'll post another story later (I have a ton of them).
---
Prof. Rubik is a ****ing ****!!!- Me after failing to solve a Rubik's Cube.
#7SnuffimabobIIIPosted 8/10/2009 9:06:55 PM
Here's another story of the many Sims I have murdered.

The Smiths had just moved into a recently abandoned house (guess why it was abandoned). The parents, James and Kelly, found work. The children, Bobby and Sally, started school, and everything was fine.

Then it happened. They must've angered the Divine Creator (me) because suddenly James was compelled to do bellyflops of the diving board that mysteriously appeared in the middle of their living room until he died. Kelly followed her spouse to her death.

The children were now alone with no way to take on the basic responsibilities of sims. So the Divine Creator reshaped the house to be a building no bigger than a common tool shed. After several days the Creator returned to check on the siblings, only to find that they were still alive. So he isolated them into small spaces the size of a crate, but still they stayed alive.

The Creator was furious. He had isolate them from food, water, entertainment, toilets, sleep, comfort, light, and even the outside world, yet they still lived on. The last option was to isolate them entirely. So he split the room and left them. A short time later Sally died. As punishment for their insolence he locked Bobby in the same room as his sister's corpse for the last hours of his life.

Next time: The story of why the house was abandoned (which won't be nearly as long).
---
Prof. Rubik is a ****ing ****!!!- Me after failing to solve a Rubik's Cube.