f2p worth playing?

#1RPGspleasePosted 9/13/2012 4:10:11 PM
Is lotro worth starting trying to decide what second immortal should be for Christmas break. I play wow and right now its between this and swtor which goes f2p in fall.
---
http://www.toshibadirect.com/td/b2c/pdet.to?seg=HHO&poid=383433&in_merch=1 my new pc:-)
#2lxcainxlPosted 9/15/2012 9:47:58 PM
I hate wen i have to read things paople say cuz there 2 lazy 2 bother with commas and rite run-on sntnces and leave it up 2 the reader 2 try n figure out wut they r saying am i rite y r ppl so freakin lazy iz it rly so hard 2 bother wrtiting it rite the 1stt time?

At that, if you take the time to write in a coherent fashion, I may be inclined to respond similarly. A little consideration can take you a long way.
---
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Signatures are a waste of time and space; that is why I am leaving mine blank.
#3ZorlacPosted 9/16/2012 7:10:27 AM
Yes it is. It's by far the best F2P MMO on the market.
---
And The Vampire was all that remained on the blood drowned creation.
Xbox live Zorlac0666 Xfire-Zorlac666.
#4RPGsplease(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2012 10:57:27 AM(edited)
Zorlac posted...
Yes it is. It's by far the best F2P MMO on the market.

Thank you. Some of us use phones ,in which its a pain in the ass to type in the first place. Let alone do I have to deal with a funky auto correct I need to cycle like crazy to find most punctuations besides a period. Thanks for not being a dbag of the highest order like above poster. And fyi I could read both posts the same he must be new to the internet.
---
http://www.toshibadirect.com/td/b2c/pdet.to?seg=HHO&poid=383433&in_merch=1 my new pc:-)
#5lxcainxlPosted 9/16/2012 11:28:34 AM
RPGsplease posted...
Thank you. Some of us use phones ,in which its a pain in the ass to type in the first place. Let alone do I have to deal with a funky auto correct I need to cycle like crazy to find most punctuations besides a period. Thanks for not being a dbag of the highest order like above poster. And fyi I could read both posts the same he must be new to the internet.

Funny, I take the time to hit that little button that has a comma on it, even on a phone.

This is something characteristic of "dbags", as you eloquently put it: having some semblance of consideration for those who read the post. I wonder if you exhibit the same outlook when in another country with different customs or language.

So long, Ace. Try not to sprain your thumb.
---
#6Dr4G0nZPosted 9/17/2012 3:15:16 PM
Just gonna say -- if you had trouble reading what TC posted, you probably have some problems of your own.
---
B/W: Shing: 1377 6679 5981
#7gelbotPosted 9/24/2012 5:26:50 AM
My favorite F2P's are this and Aion.

I would say this game has one of the best communities in MMO and I love the gathering and crafting systems.

Aion is amazing for 25-30 levels or so... After the first couple of dungeons (mid-20's) it drops off fairly fast.

I'd give both of them a try. Can't go wrong with free.
---
That twisting sound you hear is the sound of dedicated Drakan fans trying to wring every last drop of gaming goodness from D:TAG.- TreeWolf
#8neonreaperPosted 10/5/2012 9:14:53 AM
Dr4G0nZ posted...
Just gonna say -- if you had trouble reading what TC posted, you probably have some problems of your own.

^
---
Donny: Are they gonna hurt us, Walter?
Walter: No, Donny. These men are cowards.
#9lxcainxlPosted 10/5/2012 10:23:34 PM(edited)
neonreaper posted...

^

Well, said. Bravo, sir, bravo.

It is rare to find a gentleman with such a flair of the English language. Not since Shakespeare has there been one with as much wit and the ability to use it. Your tongue is the sharpest that can be found on these web-boards.

If only the Gods were so favourable to the rest of us that we could possess but a mere fraction of your literally eloquence. Indeed, I can only marvel at your divine ingenuity.

I both applaud and tip my hat to you, for I am beside myself, greener than the tropics in summer.
---
#10Okay_ComputerPosted 10/6/2012 12:45:47 PM
neonreaper posted...

^

Well, said. Bravo, sir, bravo.

It is rare to find a gentleman with such a flair of the English language. Not since Shakespeare has there been one with as much wit and the ability to use it. Your tongue is the sharpest that can be found on these web-boards.

If only the Gods were so favourable to the rest of us that we could possess but a mere fraction of your literally eloquence. Indeed, I can only marvel at your divine ingenuity.

I both applaud and tip my hat to you, for I am beside myself, greener than the tropics in summer.

*literary
---
I don't listen to Radiohead.
PSN/GT: Torien7
More topics from this board...
Dead Marshes Anyone?sykesm29/18 1:42PM