where can I get Nitroshroom?

#1YO456Posted 4/29/2010 8:12:37 PM
I`m at the Class 3 quests trying to do the second Slay the Kut-Ku mission, but I used all my nitroshrooms (and therefore gunpowder materials) in sonic booms and large bombs before, do you know where can I get more? I don`t remember where I got it, I believe it was the FOrest and Hills zone though

thanks in advance
---
John McClane: Oh, just a feeling I have.
Al Powell: Ouch. When you get those feelings, insurance companies start to go bankrupt-----Die Hard 2
#2MoisesLPosted 4/30/2010 4:52:59 AM
You can get them in Monster Hunter 3, if you don't have Monster Hunter 3 you should be focusing on getting it.
---
Open your eyes, look at all the Dark Matter, how can anything you do possibly matter?
#3KrisXIIIPosted 4/30/2010 4:53:51 AM
Just check any mushroom patch, you should find some. Also, don't use sonic bombs on kut ku, sure they stun him, but then he instantly gets pissed off.
---
I need a new sig.
I am an Omega Ninja Ice Lance in the Pants member.
#4KrisXIIIPosted 4/30/2010 5:03:34 AM
Nevermind, Moises is right.
---
I need a new sig.
I am an Omega Ninja Ice Lance in the Pants member.
#5MoisesLPosted 4/30/2010 11:25:36 AM
Kris knows, he knows.
---
Open your eyes, look at all the Dark Matter, how can anything you do possibly matter?
#6FataSlayaPosted 4/30/2010 5:41:16 PM
I'm getting a chance to play MH3 this weekend. Surely with MY amazing skill, I will be able to conquer nearly every foe that stands before me. You get Nitroshroom by humping the pig in the Town. Find a way to get there, and you'll do just fine.
---
Join this site for free halo 3 captures. http://www.halo-hub.com
#7TiljackPosted 5/12/2010 2:53:58 PM
Just in case you still need a real answer, there are nitroshrooms in lots of places on various levels, but specific places can sometimes have different things depending on the quest, so you have to get to know the quest. Most commonly though, on Forest & Hills, the back side of the tree by the veggie elder has some (though there are commonly more special mushrooms there), and the patch on the far west side of the northeast sector has some.
#8bubbaXPosted 5/12/2010 6:22:04 PM
why don't you join me and fata at the hotel? I am making nitro shroom stew.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZrBNsOYewQ - Me playing Sailor moon on piano watch it and comment! Would gladly appreciate it :).
#9YO456(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2010 8:41:46 PM
Just check any mushroom patch, you should find some. Also, don't use sonic bombs on kut ku, sure they stun him, but then he instantly gets pissed off.

thanks, and thanks for the tip on sonic bombs, though they are still the way to go on sand wiverns right?

Just in case you still need a real answer, there are nitroshrooms in lots of places on various levels, but specific places can sometimes have different things depending on the quest, so you have to get to know the quest. Most commonly though, on Forest & Hills, the back side of the tree by the veggie elder has some (though there are commonly more special mushrooms there), and the patch on the far west side of the northeast sector has some.

thanks a lot man, I haven`t played in a couple weeks (been kinda busy with tests and some other, faster games here and there when I had time) but I`ll definitely try this once i get some time

About MH3, I would love to get it, but I don`t have a Wii nor do I see myself getting one in the foreseeable future, but I will sure look into it when I get the chance
---
John McClane: Oh, just a feeling I have.
Al Powell: Ouch. When you get those feelings, insurance companies start to go bankrupt-----Die Hard 2
#10leetcarrotz19Posted 5/13/2010 1:37:26 PM
Illinois.
---
Sometimes that wolf looks at me with his eyes. As if they know some great secret of the universe that humans have long forgotten.