How High?

#1SakaniProdPosted 5/13/2011 3:50:33 PM
How high can you take a person up? Like can you get a person to the top of the tallest building? So far the highest I've gotten someone is almost to the tip of it. Is it possible to get him any higher?
---
I shall not change this until Mega Man Legends 3 is out and in stores.
I think this is gonna be here for awhile. Started June 10th, 2010
#2pantibonicoPosted 5/15/2011 9:35:09 PM
Actually thereīs a glitch in this game so you can reach the highest point of the sky and then appear in the water below. Itīs like travelling upside-down. I saw it in some video at youtube, but actually never managed to do it myself...
#3silly_sausagePosted 5/26/2011 5:34:56 PM
I'll save you some time: no matter how high you pile-drive the enemy from, their heads will never explode.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
#4pantibonicoPosted 5/27/2011 6:08:06 AM
YIPIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!! *head explodes*
#5SakaniProd(Topic Creator)Posted 5/31/2011 4:03:34 PM
Is it wrong that I was using someone from some a rescue the worker mission? Some worker was falling so I decided to get him and take him to the top of the building. I find it to annoying to get enemies up high. As you can easily fail with them and kill them.
---
I shall not change this until Mega Man Legends 3 is out and in stores.
I think this is gonna be here for awhile. Started June 10th, 2010
#6silly_sausagePosted 6/1/2011 5:20:48 PM
Yeah, that was my main problem with trying to bring enemies around. I'd always press X a second time, and he'd just drop them, leaving them to fall to their death. But if you use a "hanging guy", you can't pile-drive him, which is my main beef. I mean, I'm not some kinda guy who takes pleasure from inflicting (virtual) death upon innocent criminals, I just find it hilariously bizarre how high you can throw/punch/pile-drive enemies from, just to have them knocked unconscious, like their head wouldn't be all splattered.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)