Just a thought, but what else could they have done?

#1TisroeroPosted 3/29/2011 1:41:55 PM
62 will pull out the launcher and blow away heavy armor from time to time, and 07 snipes when he feels like keeping his distance, but 40...
Considering his specialties and the actual in-game function of the A.I.'s melee attacks, he should have had that sped up slicing at least. I love the guy to death, but he got the shaft on character-specific abilities.

Minor ranting.
---
What's the point of living if we're all just born to die?
#2MandaferretPosted 3/30/2011 3:31:29 AM
None of the characters actually is different in the game. Unless in a place where you put them to do something, a sniper spot, a door needing slicing, ..., they will not change weapons or use grenades during normal gameplay. The deciding factor for who goes to the spot that you choose (THIS IS NOT THE SQUAD COMMAND WHERE A GLOWING CIRCLE APPEARS AND THEY RUSH TO IT, it is where there is a dull mark that turns red when you focus on it such as when Sev kills Sun Fac) is based on who is closest to the place, with the exception being the prior example , when it is always Sev.
---
GenGomaOrak
#3Tisroero(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2011 11:52:12 AM
And yet they do? I've seen it many times on many different occasions.
And I'm not talking about ordering the squad around, when left alone to their own devices I've seen 07 and 62 use their preferred weapons during opportune moments.
And no, they were nowhere near any positions during these times. So unless I alone have a glitch where these two clones happen to use their favorite weapons during combat they most certainly do use them. It's not common, but it has happened many times for me. They usually use it for one kill(or one shot with 62), then switch back to the standard rifle.
---
What's the point of living if we're all just born to die?
#4MandaferretPosted 3/31/2011 7:50:55 AM
Are you sure you are on the right board, this is Xbox, do you have PC?
---
GenGomaOrak