Conker: Live and Reloaded Help Thread

#1spongelivPosted 6/3/2009 12:32:01 PM

Even though this board is pretty quiet, I think it still needs a help thread. My other FAQ thread got deleted. :( I forgot to bump it up.

Here is the old FAQ...

Question 1 – Do people still play this on Live?
Answer 1 – Yes, there is at least 1-3 matches going every day.

Question 2 – Is it backwards compatible?
Answer 2 – Yes, since December 14, 2006

Question 3 – How do you save?
Answer 3 – The game automatically saves.

Question 4 - How do you unlock flame fire and purple streak, and do you need Xbox Live to get them?
Answer 4– To unlock flame fire get 1,500 kills, to unlock purple streak get 3,000 kills, and yes you do need Xbox Live to get them.

Question 5 – How can I un-censor the game?
Answer 5 – You CANNOT un-censor the single player (Conker's Bad Fur Day), but you can un-censor the multiplayer/Live portion of the game by unlocking "Potty Mouth."

Question 6 - How do I unlock Potty Mouth?
Answer 6 - You can unlock Potty Mouth by beating the Single Player OR getting all 6 Medals on Live.

Question 7 - What does Flame Fire and Purple Streak do?
Answer 7 - They change the color of your bullets.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask! :)

#2rashijetPosted 6/10/2009 2:38:05 PM
its not backwords compatible cause my 360 says it doesnt match the region code for some reason
#3Some_AnchoviesPosted 6/10/2009 8:52:25 PM

rashijet posted...
its not backwords compatible cause my 360 says it doesnt match the region code for some reason

... I play Conker on my 360 all the time... and so do many others.

Do you have xbox live? if not, then that's probably the reason. If you do have it, pop the game in and it will prompt you to download an update in order to play the game. It downloads fairly quickly, and after that you can play it anytime you want, without live, or on it. You only have to download the update once.

#4sumone666Posted 6/11/2009 7:22:21 PM
yeah mine plays as well, region error, sounds like either the game, or the system is from another country.

Question though, about how long is the main story mode, kind of curious before I start to play too much.
#5spongeliv(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2009 11:36:49 AM
Sorry, late reply. Depends really, but I would say 8 to 10 hours, but the multiplayer portion has a story mode too.
#6spongeliv(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2009 11:55:51 AM
*sigh* The N64 Conker's Bad Fur Day board is dying too. :(
#7therealthestevePosted 6/27/2009 4:25:49 PM
You can also download the patch onto your computer if you don't have live, that's what I did at first and just transferred it across, can't remember the link though sorry. But if you look on the microsoft website I'm sure you'll find it somewhere.
#8Bateman56Posted 6/29/2009 6:08:21 PM
Anyone know if theres a way to change your look sensitivity? I've looked, but haven't found a way. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough. If not, oh well.
#9spongeliv(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2009 6:30:27 PM
Not that I'm aware of, sorry. If you select your profile then go to the profile options and then select the controller options, you can change a few things. I'm pretty sure sensitivity is not one of them though.
#10Bateman56Posted 6/29/2009 7:14:43 PM
Okay thanks, I appreciate the help very much.