So I'm getting this game soon

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conker: Live & Reloaded
  3. So I'm getting this game soon
5 years ago#1
:D
Toadette and Birdo get offroad because they are pink. Dry Bowser gets it because he's that badass, and Yoshi gets it because he's a pimp.
- crazyloonybird
5 years ago#2
Nice. Just getting it for single player or are you gonna try XBConnect to get multiplayer as well?
5 years ago#3
I'm looking forward to both, i havent been able to play BFD since is lost the cartridge :(

and the multiplayer looks to be amazing...im extatic
Toadette and Birdo get offroad because they are pink. Dry Bowser gets it because he's that badass, and Yoshi gets it because he's a pimp.
- crazyloonybird
5 years ago#4
Have fun! It's a great game.
Lindsey Buckingham's voice is like the cherry on top of an ice cream sundae. Fantastic!
Also - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDVGCgklN3o&translated=1
5 years ago#5

Does online for this game even work any more? Thought MS discontinued all online activities for old Xbox games. Correct me if I'm wrong.

5 years ago#6

Through XBConnect, you can 'lie' about not playing live. It is a way in the internet to system link each others xbox systems around the world, hence playing multiplayer online for free.

5 years ago#7

Ah ok the info saxon.

5 years ago#8
Thanks
5 years ago#9
Well XBC is around but there is usually only one person that hosts consistently (shadows) and we only usually only do one thing, which is high-level sneeker fights. Not really a good place for a noob.
  1. Boards
  2. Conker: Live & Reloaded
  3. So I'm getting this game soon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived