is this a good price for a used CIB copy of Conker: Live and Reloaded?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conker: Live & Reloaded
  3. is this a good price for a used CIB copy of Conker: Live and Reloaded?
DumpsterMcNuggets 5 years ago#1
I just went to a store yesterday night, and saw they were selling a copy of Conker: Live and Reloaded for $25. I find it extremely odd that the site rarityguide.com doesn't track original Xbox games, but I did a search on eBay and Amazon just to see what the going prices were on both sites. The lowest price I saw on either site for a CIB copy was $35, and most were a lot more than that. Finally, I also looked at an independent game store in California(Game Dude) just to further verify my price searching, and they priced it at $20.

What does everyone think about the price I saw at this store? Good, or not so great?
np: Bomberman Hero(N64), Alpha Protocol(PS3), N+(DS), Tourist Trophy(PS2), Contra Advance(GBA)
Countdown to Icon: 1 day!

User Info: SkaZoiD

SkaZoiD
5 years ago#2

keep looking, u might find it for $17, that was the cheapest at gamestop. the more rare the game is, the more pricier it gets, but i dont think ppl are playing it now, u could be lucky and ask around

DumpsterMcNuggets 5 years ago#3
Something made me think $25 can be very slightly high for that game, it's just I'm not totally sure. I could of course always wait for a sale weekend(which they do from time to time, and discount everything in the store), and buy it then.

I'm continuing to keep my eyes open for better prices on C:L&R out there. It also is very annoying that GameStop(for the most part) has almost no store locations left still selling original Xbox games.....
np: Bomberman Hero(N64), Alpha Protocol(PS3), N+(DS), Tourist Trophy(PS2), Contra Advance(GBA)
http://backloggery.com/dmcnuggets
  1. Boards
  2. Conker: Live & Reloaded
  3. is this a good price for a used CIB copy of Conker: Live and Reloaded?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived