is this a good price for a used CIB copy of Conker: Live and Reloaded?

#1DumpsterMcNuggetsPosted 3/6/2011 4:29:46 AM(edited)
I just went to a store yesterday night, and saw they were selling a copy of Conker: Live and Reloaded for $25. I find it extremely odd that the site rarityguide.com doesn't track original Xbox games, but I did a search on eBay and Amazon just to see what the going prices were on both sites. The lowest price I saw on either site for a CIB copy was $35, and most were a lot more than that. Finally, I also looked at an independent game store in California(Game Dude) just to further verify my price searching, and they priced it at $20.

What does everyone think about the price I saw at this store? Good, or not so great?
---
np: Bomberman Hero(N64), Alpha Protocol(PS3), N+(DS), Tourist Trophy(PS2), Contra Advance(GBA)
Countdown to Icon: 1 day!
#2SkaZoiDPosted 3/6/2011 9:50:20 PM

keep looking, u might find it for $17, that was the cheapest at gamestop. the more rare the game is, the more pricier it gets, but i dont think ppl are playing it now, u could be lucky and ask around

#3DumpsterMcNuggets(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2011 1:32:34 AM
Something made me think $25 can be very slightly high for that game, it's just I'm not totally sure. I could of course always wait for a sale weekend(which they do from time to time, and discount everything in the store), and buy it then.

I'm continuing to keep my eyes open for better prices on C:L&R out there. It also is very annoying that GameStop(for the most part) has almost no store locations left still selling original Xbox games.....
---
np: Bomberman Hero(N64), Alpha Protocol(PS3), N+(DS), Tourist Trophy(PS2), Contra Advance(GBA)
http://backloggery.com/dmcnuggets