Just bought this, I'm excited!

#1tekbow95Posted 12/29/2011 10:03:19 PM
Never got to experience Conker on N64, it was that one forbidden game at the rental store for me. Granted I was only 6, but I could get Doom 64, Duke Nukem, etc, but Conker was that one no-no. Now 10 years later I finally got around to buying Live and Reloaded (I can't afford a copy of BFD, I'll be looking out for a copy in used stores around here though) and I'm so excited to finally play! Is L&R a good place to start out for Conker? I'm hearing it's censored, but I guess you can turn it off after you beat it. Can't wait! I hope the seller ships it soon!
#2spongelivPosted 1/2/2012 9:51:59 AM
I'm a huge Conker fan, and I played Live and Reloaded first. I loved Live and Reloaded so much that I eventually bought my own copy of Bad Fur Day. I do agree with most people that Bad Fur Day is the superior game, but Live and Reloaded is still a great game. Have fun!
---
Lindsey Buckingham's voice is like the cherry on top of an ice cream sundae. Fantastic!
Also - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDVGCgklN3o&translated=1
#3BlazingxPaddlesPosted 1/9/2012 8:42:06 PM
Live and Reloaded is just BFD with improved visuals and online play.

Only a moron would state that the n64 version is superior.
#4spongelivPosted 1/10/2012 8:32:59 AM
"Only a moron would state that the n64 version is superior."

Oh, you're a real charmer.

Live and Reloaded took out an entire chapter of It's War, lost some of the cartoony Tex Avery looking charm of the original, and censored more of the language. I love Live and Reloaded, but if you want the full Conker experience, you gotta play the N64 version.
---
Lindsey Buckingham's voice is like the cherry on top of an ice cream sundae. Fantastic!
Also - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDVGCgklN3o&translated=1
#5TooTooP2Posted 1/17/2012 7:56:28 PM
Live and Reloaded took out an entire chapter of It's War, lost some of the cartoony Tex Avery looking charm of the original, and censored more of the language. I love Live and Reloaded, but if you want the full Conker experience, you gotta play the N64 version.

Agreed. Whoever said Live and reloaded is the same game is the true moron.
---
PSN: happydudey
Playing: Sonic Generations, Super Mario 3D Land, Skyward Sword, and Mario Kart 7