Dammit!

  • Topic Archived

User Info: frostedmini1337

frostedmini1337
4 years ago#1
So much topic death.
"My friend drove off the other day, now he's gone and all they say is you gotta live cause life goes on" J.A.R.

User Info: DarkStar643

DarkStar643
4 years ago#2
:(
Listen to The Black Dahlia Murder.
Favorite game of all time: Earthbound

User Info: frostedmini1337

frostedmini1337
4 years ago#3
We can keep this one alive though. This game's too good to let the board die.
"My friend drove off the other day, now he's gone and all they say is you gotta live cause life goes on" J.A.R.

User Info: DarkStar643

DarkStar643
4 years ago#4
agreed. LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Listen to The Black Dahlia Murder.
Favorite game of all time: Earthbound

User Info: spongeliv

spongeliv
4 years ago#5
XD This one shall live!
Lindsey Buckingham's voice is like the cherry on top of an ice cream sundae. Fantastic!
Also - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDVGCgklN3o&translated=1

User Info: MasterAshKetchem

MasterAshKetchem
4 years ago#6
*rides the karma train*
95% of all Zelda players are afraid of wallmasters. The other 5% are lying.
SS FC: 4855 9038 1698

User Info: Conker241

Conker241
4 years ago#7
I want a sequel!
Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.
#8
(message deleted)

User Info: NietzschesFaith

NietzschesFaith
4 years ago#9
Sounds mean but I would hope it ends on the same note as this one if there were a sequel.
It's true what they say. The grass is always greener, and you really don't know what it is you have, until it's gone... gone... gone - Conker

User Info: spongeliv

spongeliv
4 years ago#10
A sequel would be incredible. I would like the game's storyline to be similar too. The game's story and humor starts out juvenile and crude, but gets progressively more dark and caustic as the game goes on.
Lindsey Buckingham's voice is like the cherry on top of an ice cream sundae. Fantastic!
Also - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDVGCgklN3o&translated=1

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived