Where can I find this?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conker: Live & Reloaded
  3. Where can I find this?

User Info: teir

teir
4 years ago#1
I used to have it. I still have the box but I don't know where the disk went. Everywhere I look, the game is like $50+. Why is this so hard to find? The original is even harder to find. I really want to play this again. The multiplayer was great fun and I cant find anything else like it.

User Info: spongeliv

spongeliv
4 years ago#2
You can currently buy the game used for about thirty five dollars on Amazon. At least that's a little bit cheaper. I would recommend keeping an eye on Amazon and eBay. Maybe you'll find a better deal, good luck!
Lindsey Buckingham's voice is like the cherry on top of an ice cream sundae. Fantastic!
Also - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDVGCgklN3o&translated=1

User Info: DarkStar643

DarkStar643
4 years ago#3
ive had this game since launch day :P i saw it at bookmans the other day for 45 bucks which surprised me. i didn't know the game was considered rare.
Listen to The Black Dahlia Murder.
Favorite game of all time: Earthbound

User Info: MarcosAKAshorty

MarcosAKAshorty
4 years ago#4
Wow, expensive game. My friend sold it to me for $5 with the box in good condition. Good deal :)
  1. Boards
  2. Conker: Live & Reloaded
  3. Where can I find this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived