This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

is this a serious game?

#11SpartanFREAKPosted 1/29/2008 2:03:08 AM
bully was alright i beat it in a day pretty small i reakon but quite a lot of things to do....

anyways i would say san andreas is a serious game and has a huge area to explore not like bully when all you get is a town to play in
#12negativenetworkPosted 1/29/2008 3:01:20 PM
bully takes more than a day to finish. the main problem i have with bully is it isn't challenging. none of the missions are difficult and you can finish it without getting stuck anywhere. it's also childish. if you're a kid it's probably a good game because you don't know any better.
#13BP42036Posted 1/29/2008 3:22:55 PM
I thought Bully was fun, to go back to school. It took me more than 2 weeks. I had 100%, plus I like to stretch out a game to make them last. San Andreas in my opinion was not really serious, because none of that stuff would happen in real life. A few things could, but most things are a little extreme. But I don't live in Compton so I don't know the lifestyle of the area!
---
Dead Rising Survivalist :16d 22h 21m
10th in the world!!!!!!!!
#14mattstone12Posted 1/29/2008 7:01:03 PM

its serious, like genocide wise, the entire storyline was a reference to the LAPD crash force corruption scandal of 1996, it even references some other corruption scandals that started the LA riots.