This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

under no circumstances should anyone sign up for the hot coffee reimburstment

#1Solid Snake 15Posted 1/29/2008 3:33:13 PM
this is crazy bs. all this does is hurt take two and benefits the soccer moms and crazy "ban all violent games" people

I have my original san andreas and im keeping it. I dont even know why it caused such a big deal. I saw the hot coffee using my own codebreaker and I laughed at it. The whole hot coffee thing was blow out of proportion from day one. And now Take Two is reimbursing everyone for buying the AO san andreas just to put this matter behind them.

Point: do not get reimburstment if you love Take Two.
---
Down with Jack Thompson. Violent video games Forever. ak47s for all gamers!!!
#2BP42036Posted 1/29/2008 3:39:40 PM
I have a copy from the day it came out. I still never did this, because I don't know how. I would like to do it though. I have a gameshark.
---
Dead Rising Survivalist :16d 22h 21m
10th in the world!!!!!!!!
#3negativenetworkPosted 1/29/2008 3:45:37 PM
k thanks bye.
#4TheFactualPosted 1/29/2008 4:03:09 PM
It wasn't as big a fuss because of soccer moms and idiots like Jack Thompson, but because the gamers spread the information like a wildfire, like it was going to change the face of interactive gaming by watching softcore game model sex.
#5Shiranui_XPosted 1/29/2008 4:12:03 PM
I can't believe that people actually still give a crap about the Hot Coffee mini-game. Thompson should be happy that it's (or was, depends on your version) in the game. It's pretty clear that the guy won't be getting any anyway.