The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

can you kill denise/other girlfriends + how?

#1CherryPOP88Posted 6/3/2008 1:29:24 PM
my best friend has this game and recently did the mission where you have to save denise from a burning building so i wanna know if it's possible to kill desnise or any of your other girlfriends and if so, what happens? and if you did it already i wanna know how, cuz it might be funny!
#2karmacollectorPosted 6/3/2008 1:34:28 PM
You kill them like you kill anybody else, just inflict enough damage to them till they die, and when they die or abuse them too much you can't date them anymore. Be careful when your trying to kill denise though, i've heard that she pulls out a Desert Eagle after a while. Oh, and you can't lock onto them and they take ALOT more damage than any ped.
---
iunno, I upgraded it to the max, and got the exclusive but the broken butterly still isnt fixed. i checked the treasure map too-falcon_hawk4561
#3DemonReacherPosted 6/3/2008 1:55:22 PM
yea its not funny that they die cuz you cnat date them anymore
---
MGO Jack Reacher-FOX,EAGLE on Beta
PSN JackReacher-
#4WeDrinkRitalinPosted 6/3/2008 11:27:36 PM
Go to mount chiliad on a motorbike with your girlfriend. Either take the parachute or just jump off while on the motorbike. Max bike skill if you're gonna use the jump with bike w/o parachute. G.F. falls of bike. Bike slides with you on it. G.F. get splattered. Waffles for j00!
#5theking616Posted 6/11/2008 1:56:52 PM
shoot them repeatedly while in free aim mode since you can't lock on to them but be careful, only do this if they are annoying and you don't want to date them. anymore. AT ALL
#6thekosmicfool part 2Posted 6/11/2008 3:26:04 PM
Stick 30 satchel charges on your girlfriend. She won't mind. Really!

Then take her for a scenic helicopter ride...to the top of the tallest building in LS. Then kick her over the side and detonate the charges while she's falling.

She won't be calling you again.
#7RyutousenPosted 6/11/2008 3:44:57 PM
but be careful, only do this if they are annoying and you don't want to date them. anymore. AT ALL

Or you could just not save afterward.
---
Vote for your favorite Square-Enix characters!
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs9/gentopic.php?board=221
#8Cyborg_MantisPosted 6/11/2008 5:01:21 PM
Except for Denise and Millie, you can date them all again.

---
- http://freewebs.com/guidetheftauto - my game guide site (GTA, Bully, NFS:C)
-GTPlanet WRS Division 2 racer
#9zombiepanda13Posted 6/16/2008 5:36:49 PM
Actually, Denise pulls out an uzi and I just unloaded a SMG clip into her head, though I didn't save.