The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Where do I find a Bus?

#1SpeakerdanPosted 7/5/2008 5:26:40 AM
How and/or where do I find or see a bus.

Can someone tell me how to get a bus please.

---
Want to have fun in San Andreas?, join "Fun stories of San Andreas" and feel free to post in our story, made by willief28. (I am Sweet)
#2super_burb_zapPosted 7/5/2008 5:34:50 AM
Around the indrustal areas, and I saw one randomly going to Madd Dog's mansion.

Thegrambauer can't find one, unfortunatly.
---
Any problem makes the same...
WAIT,Who are you and why are you looking at my sig?
#3Speakerdan(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2008 5:59:41 AM
Thanks a lot.

I don't really know where the industrial areas is though.

Can you tell me what the place is called:

1. E.G. Los Santos
2. E.G. Ganton

Also do you know any spawn points.

THANKS A LOT.

Can anyone who reads this also write please.
THANKS
---
Want to have fun in San Andreas?, join "Fun stories of San Andreas" and feel free to post in our story, made by willief28. (I am Sweet)
#4Shiranui_XPosted 7/5/2008 6:31:38 AM
I think there's one that spawns in San Fierro. Starting at Angel Pine, you take the highway going northbound, and you get close to the city. There you find an intersection and you'll have the option of going straight or right. Take the right and go up that road that winds up the mountain, and there should be a bus at the top by another vehicle.

Sorry if my directions are a little confusing, I'll try to make a map.
---
"But don't time travel for long periods of time, 'cause weed will grow & its not the kind you can smoke." -MonkeyFriday on time traveling in AC:WW
#5Shiranui_XPosted 7/5/2008 6:41:14 AM
Here's my map: http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/5152/sanfierropv5.png

Just follow the route in red. The blue dots are safe houses (because it's the only decent map I could find), and I circled the location and put the word "Here" by it. Usually, if not always, a bus spawns there.
---
"But don't time travel for long periods of time, 'cause weed will grow & its not the kind you can smoke." -MonkeyFriday on time traveling in AC:WW
#6mrDriv3R2uPosted 7/5/2008 6:43:42 AM
My method on the ps2 version of this game was to get yourself down to the docks in the first city[ early in game that is] and jack a coach. Then the gta phenomenon that makes like vehicle types/classes spawn on the roads happens after a couple mins driving . Then when you drive near a bus , block its path and jack it .

A coach looks kind like a bus* Usually one on the road near the docks for me every time I go there .

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/914983/33802

Might be listed there*
#7Speakerdan(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2008 8:36:35 AM
Thank you so much guys for that, I'l try them all.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
---
#8GastroidPosted 7/5/2008 1:53:46 PM
Usually, if not always, a bus spawns there.

That isn't a Bus, that is a Coach that spawns there. Buses don't have spawn point, but spawn most commonly near the Los Santos Port.
---
Proud owner of the original beatin' stick of joy.
#9Speakerdan(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2008 2:31:57 PM
Cheers guys. :) :) :)
---