This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

how do you lose muscle quickly

#1Kindred94Posted 7/13/2008 6:58:08 PM
is there a way because I have full muscle and i'm trying to get Helena.
#2ajwest747Posted 7/13/2008 7:05:49 PM

if you want to cheat just put in faster time cheat and dont eat, you will lose fat and muscle alternately. if you dont want to cheat just wait and not eat, no ohter faster way i know

#3Kindred94(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2008 7:08:07 PM
well i'm willing to cheat ,if i have already cheated in the game.
#4GastroidPosted 7/13/2008 7:09:30 PM
Fly the Hydra in a tactical dogfight. Fastest way to lose fat in the game without cheating.
---
Proud owner of the original beatin' stick of joy.
#5overcrackerPosted 7/13/2008 7:13:28 PM
Whether you use the cheat or not, you'll have stop eating so you loose all the FAT. at that moment you'll start loosing Muscle.

The quickest way to do this, is to go to the gym and get on the bicycle. Until you loose all the fat, or you can't use it anymore.

Once you run out of fat, you'll start to loose muscle. If you can go to the gym again and get on the bicycle, try to crank the level up as much as you can. When you hit 2000 get off of the bicycle and there should be a message about Muscle loss. Get back on and again bike until you get to 2000 and get off again.

I found that the muscle loss won't happen until you get off of the bike. So you can alternate that until you reach a desirable level of muscle.
---
"You know what time it is? It's clobberin' time..."
"Look who just sprayed ya with a can o' whooppass"
#6gary234Posted 7/13/2008 7:31:43 PM
Question: If he looses "All" the fat won't it spell curtains for CJ ?.
#7MelanchthonPosted 7/13/2008 8:30:29 PM
No, he'll start losing life first. Plenty of time to save or eat a salad.
---
Melanchthon, of the line of Melchesiach, of the line of Moloch.
I am the spear that screams for blood.
#8overcrackerPosted 7/13/2008 8:41:19 PM
No, CJ needs to have lost all Fat and All Muscle before he starts to lose health for lack of eating.

So he can loose all his fat just fine.

Once he's out of fat though make sure you don't get in a car or a plane as for some reason when you are inside a vehicle instead of loosing Muscle he'll start to loose health. But if your just walking around he'll loose muscle before loosing health.

---
"You know what time it is? It's clobberin' time..."
"Look who just sprayed ya with a can o' whooppass"
#9SPOOOOOOOOOONPosted 7/13/2008 10:38:36 PM
If you don't feed CJ, then the game eats away at his muscles.

It happens a lot when I try to train my lung capacity. It's like the higher the capacity, the faster the muscle goes. Then when you don't eat it's twice as fast. I built the muscle up all the way in LS, go to SF and try to train in the Kobra Martial arts gym and the teacher told me to train my muscles. So I smacked him in the head and knocked him out. Then I realized, not eating takes more muscle then not working out.

---
man is continually revolting against an effect, while all the time he is nourishing and preserving its cause in his heart
#10canada21Posted 7/19/2008 1:45:14 PM
Swim lol do lots and lots of swiming and bike everywhere you're lose fat first than muscle. takes a couple of days.
---
http://www.opendiary.com/entrylist.asp?authorcode=D753171
Check out my Sims 2 diary. You don't need to be a member to leave comments so leave me a message! :)