This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can any car hold more than 4 people?

#111killer11Posted 11/20/2008 10:55:21 AM
Of so what's the name of it and where is it located?
Thanks.
---
Check out Youtube.com/WestRoadSal!
You just might like it!
#2overcrackerPosted 11/20/2008 11:17:49 AM
Only a bus or a Coach can hold more than 4. Buses spawn in the industrial and dock area in south Los Santos.

And a Coach always spawns at the top of the big hill with the antenna in San Fierro
---
"You know what time it is? It's clobberin' time..."
"Look who just sprayed ya with a can o' whooppass"
#3thegrambauerPosted 11/20/2008 4:41:05 PM
Yeah Missionary Hill in San Fierro for the Coach and the small town of Dillmore, IIRC, north of Los Santos. It's parked outside of the Cafe/Diner where you first meet Catalina.

Personally, I have yet to see a bus spawn, but that might just be my game.
---
FLoFTFROG Inc. Trivia:
In February 2008, a Lithia, Florida woman claims an 'Elmo Knows Your Name' doll threatened to kill her son by name.
#4veronicablushesPosted 11/20/2008 5:05:57 PM
i find bus's spawning north of the hospital in SF. there are bus stop signs around there - maybe that's the key to finding them?

---
it's on fire because that's how it's done.
#5thegrambauerPosted 11/20/2008 5:10:39 PM
Well the only time I ever seen a big heap of Coaches was one time in Las Venturas, along The Strip. There were literally handfuls of Coaches. (That is handfuls: if each Coach represented one finger/thumb).
---
FLoFTFROG Inc. Trivia:
In February 2008, a Lithia, Florida woman claims an 'Elmo Knows Your Name' doll threatened to kill her son by name.
#6Ryan_AngeloPosted 11/21/2008 1:30:41 AM
Yeah, ya won't see them for months, and then when you finally find one and drive it down the freeway, every vehcile on the oncoming lane is a bus.
---
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
#7MagrittePosted 11/22/2008 11:50:36 AM
For a long time I thought that I'd never seen a bus in this game, too. Then I found out that the Bus in GTA:SA looks VERY similar to the Coach. In the previous GTAs the Bus looked more like a school bus. I've actually seen a lot of Buses.
---
"Kids: if you REALLY want to piss off your parents, buy real estate in an imaginary place!" -Busdriver
#8veronicablushesPosted 11/22/2008 12:11:50 PM
the VC school bus was the best! especially with the front-end banged up.

---
life is a blast when you know what you're doin
#9thegrambauerPosted 11/22/2008 6:18:52 PM
That's why I add the old school bus in my Vice City Rare Vehicles video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pdj3mZNK050

---
FLoFTFROG Inc. Trivia:
#10thekosmicfool part 2Posted 11/22/2008 11:21:02 PM
Yes, buses can be a ***** to find. Driving around the docks in a Coach seems to work well enough, but it can sometimes take half an hour. But it's worth it, because it makes for some sweet Homie road trips to famous San Andreas landmarks.
---
gfaqs9...Never forget. Never forget.