This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

how do you do zombie mode?

#1fdffirePosted 11/22/2008 1:11:28 PM
personally i activate the following cheats
Peds attack
Fog
Chaos Mode
always midnight

How do you do it?
---
Kill or be killed
#2veronicablushesPosted 11/22/2008 2:08:12 PM
i'm glad there was an answer here. i've never thought of it before, but it's a neat idea. i'll have to try it. maybe add the "More Peds" code, and isn't there a way to remove vehicles and keep peds? ...how about "Traffic is Country Vehicles" or the "Country Ped Theme" - those people look half-dead to being with. i've never been able to get both "Chaos Mode" and "Chick Magnet" to work together, but that would be cool cause they'd all be coming after you. maybe substitute that for "Peds Attack You". too bad you can't make peds move at 1/2 speed while everything else stays the same.

i entered some codes manually (CodeBreaker), and i may have done this by mistake, but somehow it's made it to where peds can only be killed with a gun shot to the head, or by being run over. i can fist-fight in the streets all i want and they never take damage by being hit - even with melee weapons. that would be a nice addition to the zombie-feel.

---
life is a blast when you know what you're doin
#3clutch188Posted 11/22/2008 3:25:05 PM
thats sounds.........AWSOME!

if only you could do that in a multi-player, have a group of you and a few others find some guns....and for some reaosn hideout in a mall, snipe a few people off the roof...meake friends with the neighbor, then escape in a coach and run onto a boat and head to that little island north of san fierro!

i watch too many zombie movies...
---
Welcome to GameFAQs, where sharing an opinion is a declaration of war.-frogreturns
~I Am Scareface Ultima
#4mrozzy13Posted 11/22/2008 5:21:26 PM
You guys ever try putting in the Chaos Mode Cheat and the Super Punch Cheat.

It is freaking funny.

And if you like seeing other people get chased by cops, put in the Aggressive Drivers Cheat and the All Street Lights Are Green.
---
Like I always say, better to be pissed off than pissed on.
#5fdffire(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2008 6:18:23 PM
yea i forgot i use the all streetlights are green cheat to. I tryed the super punch its ok till the other person punches you.
---
Kill or be killed
#6fdffire(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2008 6:31:30 PM
OK just to revise it abit on my version i left a few cheats off (all cheats are from this website)
Chaos Mode
Freeze wanted level
Midnight
Fog
All lights stay green
Junk cars (or country cars)
Peds attack
Aggresive drivers
and sometimes the cheat to where all people dissapear, some cars are still on the road and parked vehicles still spawn.
---
Kill or be killed
#7mrozzy13Posted 11/22/2008 7:27:40 PM
If you put in the Infinite Health Cheat, you won't die.
---
Like I always say, better to be pissed off than pissed on.
#8STi_2_DIE_4Posted 11/22/2008 10:39:27 PM
Also adjust the brightness level to 0 at the display section of the pause menu. It gets extremely dark.
#9fdffire(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2008 9:41:06 AM
yea lowering the darkness makes it better along with the random civilians that have pistols and knifes. The infinite health cheat just kills it really.
---
Kill or be killed
#10fdffire(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2008 7:45:18 PM
i just learned that if peds follow you into the Pay n Spray they will become invincible.
---
Kill or be killed