This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Infinite Fuel AR Max Code

#1gobucks7777777Posted 2/2/2009 3:12:04 PM
Before I get the "U suck cuz you're teh biggest noob on the planet LAWLS," does anyone have the infinite fuel AR Max Code? Any help is greatly appreciated.
---
--"Can I get a synonym?" / "Of course... Pineapple"
-"Really?" / "No not really. No, not at all..."
#2Lt_ShaftPosted 2/2/2009 3:14:58 PM
O_o... Ummm...
---
I think your problem isn't with you, it's with her. You're 6'2", 245 pounds of muscle, and she's your twin sister. - ReverseMeowMeow
#3Nukey_ShayPosted 2/2/2009 6:35:01 PM
It would help if we knew what region & release version your GTA:SA disc is.

The original (AO) version of the NTSC game, disc ID 069C, uses the following ARmax code for infinite RC plane fuel:

VX65-G7W8-UC29F
NWEV-VMZ4-PRWPC
#4sk8r_boi51Posted 2/2/2009 8:51:00 PM
Too much failure. Anyone have a spoon so I can gouge out my eyes? I'm tired of this.
---
Inject that right into your melons, and they will grow ENORMOUS
#5Nukey_ShayPosted 2/2/2009 10:05:01 PM
I find it less painful to try to answer a question directly. Eye-gouging gives me a headache.
#6sk8r_boi51Posted 2/3/2009 3:40:07 PM
Yep, I'm an idiot. I only read the topic title. I definitely have to stop doing that. I thought he was talking about vehicles in general, which... that would be ludicrous. You know, like the phoney rapper. The phoney rapper who does not write.
The phoney rapper, who does not excite.
The phoney rapper, you know his type.
Phoney rappers... Check it out, alright?
Yo, I was riding a train, and this Puerto Rican kid said simple and plain, "Let's battle."
It kind of took me by surprise, because the brother was moving with his eyes on the prize, I said screw it
I ain't got nothin to lose, but umm... I gotta do this **** real quick so, umm... Hurry up kid! Bust yo' joints and then I'll bust mine, then I'll be out because I gotta see this hiney, he said "okay." "Yo, check it, check it out blah blah blah blah" that's what he said. Then I came back and just ****** up his head. 'Cause yo he thought an MC who was seen on TV couldn't hold the **** down in the NYC.

Yeah, gotta stop that.
---
Inject that right into your melons, and they will grow ENORMOUS