This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can you save aircraft in the large hangar at the Verdant Meadows airfield?

#1ninjaman148Posted 10/16/2011 12:33:44 PM
You know, that abandoned airfield?

I found out that you can go inside, and I found an Nevada parked inside, I figured it was my friend who put it there previously.
---
Yo Buddy, Still Alive? // Ninjaman217
#2MonsterHunter57Posted 10/16/2011 12:59:15 PM
Yes you can save aircraft in the hanger. Just fly or well drive the aircraft or helicopter up to the hanger door and wait for it to open up and fly/drive it inside the hanger. I can't remember if you can save cars in there though.
---
MHFU = HR4
#3nuclearwinter85Posted 10/16/2011 6:46:37 PM

MonsterHunter57 posted...
Yes you can save aircraft in the hanger. Just fly or well drive the aircraft or helicopter up to the hanger door and wait for it to open up and fly/drive it inside the hanger. I can't remember if you can save cars in there though.
---
MHFU = HR4

you can save cars to. it's basically a bigger version of a garage

#4thegrambauerPosted 10/16/2011 10:06:17 PM
Yes. You can save any vehicle you like in the airport hangar. It is indeed basically a normal garage but way bigger that's all. Same rules apply to it as it does to standard garages (i.e. regardless of how much room there is inside you are still limited to about 4 vehicles - safe to just have 3 maximum though to save the risk of losing any).

Also when storing vehicles in the hangar, don't store them and quickly leave the area expecting the hangar (game) to save them, before the doors have closed. Wait outside until the doors have fully closed before leaving the airstrip or you risk losing your vehicles in the hangar.
---
Now playing (X-Box360):
Just Cause 2, Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, CoD: Black Ops.