This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone Playin S.A. as we speak????

#11Jeree_GPosted 7/20/2012 12:42:52 PM
I completed the story missions and 85.80% after 149 hours except for zero's missions their a pain in the neck, im just hunting the oysters and horse shoes
#12jramirez23Posted 7/25/2012 8:21:24 PM
I'm just trying to get through the story for now. I'm still very early in the game. I've been using cheats since that's just the way I play games but I'm going to stop to get a full experience. But the thing is, the game might be too hard for me without cheats. I am at the part where you chase a guy on a motorcycle on an OG Loc mission.
---
Ahora quiere foto, pero ya sabeis vos, se vive una sola vez, es el lema niga YOLO
#13LeeWadiunPosted 7/28/2012 7:06:15 AM
I'm playing it right now. I am taking a long road trip across the whole of SA, taking in the sights and stopping at places of interest and the like. It is really helping me to appreciate the size and content of this game all over again.
---
GT: RedundantSquash
#14industrializeitPosted 8/4/2012 12:33:10 AM
I got 100% yesterday! Right now I'm taking over gang territory and I'm 54.72% done with that at the moment. Next it will be time to do all the unique jumps.

So where are you at in the missions and percentage xxXenoKillazXxx?
---
I personally like Link as a Rugged Shaman Swashbuckler more than Resourceful Gadget Boy. That's why Zelda II is one of my all time favorites, ...(see quote)
#15xxXenoKillazXxx(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2012 1:41:31 PM
just got finished with the horseshoes and snapshots im currently about 58.85% not in any rush, too much fun :)
#16RhyswrPosted 8/9/2012 5:05:09 AM
Played last night for the first time in a while. Used the jetpack to steal the Hydra from the Aircraft Carrier and engaged in dog fights and bombing ground targets all over SA until I crashed into the mast by the Vinewood sign! Pointless fun!
#17xxXenoKillazXxx(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2012 12:35:07 PM
Rhyswr posted...
Played last night for the first time in a while. Used the jetpack to steal the Hydra from the Aircraft Carrier and engaged in dog fights and bombing ground targets all over SA until I crashed into the mast by the Vinewood sign! Pointless fun!

epic! me n my friend are just jackin around collecting oysters n killing cops with shotguns to the face.. while listening to two tickets to paradise hhaha
#18DocbengalPosted 8/12/2012 3:46:28 PM
I am. I put the super bunny hop cheat in and have been trying to scale downtown LS. I can get as high as the second tallest building, but can only just make contact with the tallest.
---
"Which brings me to my next point, do the Minnesota Vikings defense get paid? And if so, why?!" - Sterling Sharpe 2002!
#19elconoMPosted 8/12/2012 4:57:26 PM
Yep. Am at 99.47% and just need the last two of Mount Chiliad challenges for 100% as far as I know. Ignoring such irritations so I can up my crime points beyond Hoo Rider and maybe get 100% with some cop/race/country girlfirends. Should probably get the Stuntplane to spawn too, Hunter if I can.
---
Still playing @ Animal Crossing: Wild World, Pokemon gens 4 & 5, San Andreas, Champions of Norrath 8D
#20SanAndreas_GurlPosted 8/13/2012 12:18:11 PM
i just bought the house on the hill in Mullholland and i'm attempting to stay in Los Santos/Red County for a full (in-game) week... Might a wee bit difficult since I'm still doing missions in Las Venturas and there are still other gangs everywhere.
---
XBL-CurvyTitan