This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone Playin S.A. as we speak????

#21xxXenoKillazXxx(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2012 11:06:03 AM
Crapp! I dropped the ps2 and now my SA disc is scratched, but luckily it wasn't too bad because it turns on and loads to when u start in ur safehouse but it won't load once u go outside blahhh I'm bout to go get her resurfaCed right now wish me luck!
#22industrializeitPosted 8/19/2012 1:55:53 PM
So what happened? Did it fix your loading problem?
---
I personally like Link as a Rugged Shaman Swashbuckler more than Resourceful Gadget Boy. That's why Zelda II is one of my all time favorites, ...(see quote)
#23xxXenoKillazXxx(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2012 10:54:39 AM
no unfortunately it didnt fix it.. the disc is clean as a whistle but its still fails to load when cj goes out of the safehouse, what a bummer!
#24TheBansheePosted 8/23/2012 4:57:38 PM
Earlier, I was taking a motorcycle through the front doors of the tallest building in SA and jumping off of it over and over. It's funny to watch him survive a fall from 1300 ft :P
---
PSN ~ ThatOddGuy
#25Jerebear25801Posted 8/23/2012 8:41:28 PM(edited)
Been playing III and SA. Messing with trainers and what not. Beat SA 100% again but now I've discovered this mod 'Things to do in San Andreas..'. I don't know how I didn't discover this earlier. It's amazing. So I'm up and playing it yet again.

I recommend anyone who has the PC version to try out the mod. It adds whole bunch of beta stuff removed from the release version. 5 or so removed missions, deleted dialog, peds, fixes, bunch of side missions and so on. Impossible to list everything.

Good thing to kill time until GTA V.
---
Not changing sig until I decide to change my sig
Started: 01-08-11
#26Gin_JockeyPosted 9/2/2012 12:00:45 AM
Hahaha TC. Sounds like you are having a time of you're life there buddy :)