This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need help finding cars

#1Jay therock EssPosted 9/28/2012 8:10:50 AM
I have finished the game and am going back over the 8 slots filling my garages with all of the cars that are in this game. I have nearly done this but there are some cars still left over that I can't find after hours spent doing this. The cars are as follows.

Bus
Combine Harvester
Glendale (I have found plenty of beat up ones but none in pristine condition)
Manana
Mr Whoopee
Virgo

If anyone could help me find these cars it would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance.
---
"Assumptions are the mother of all 'mess' ups"
"Egghead likes his booky-wook!" Homer Simpson
#2Jay therock Ess(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2012 11:45:46 AM
An update, I have found a Mr Whoopee and a pristine Glendale but no luck in the others. I'll keep looking and if you have any ideas where I could usually find the vehicles I'm looking for please help. Thanks.
---
#3Jay therock Ess(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2012 11:52:05 AM
Where can I get a Berkley Van as well.
---
#4FluffyKidJoePosted 9/28/2012 1:11:58 PM
The bus is extremely rare. The virtually identical coach is much easier to find.

Coach is at the top of a hill, up a windy road South of San Fierro golf course. For the bus all I can suggest is you drive around the Los Santos port, south east of the airport, you might get lucky.

After you've done the mission Body Harvest you'll find Combine Harvesters on the farms North of Los Santos and the one just West of Los Santos, just below (East) of the house of the chick you can dates house there. They're usually locked so go during the day, snipe the driver and their body should fall out, leaving the door open.

Dunno about the Virgo or Manana.
#5Jay therock Ess(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2012 2:43:07 PM
Found the Combine Harvester. That just leaves the Bus, Manana and Virgo and that's all the vehicles in my collection. Are they even in the game because I've looked all over San Andreas and no sign. If anyone else knows where to find them please help.
---
#6Jay therock Ess(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2012 3:33:31 PM
Got the Virgo. I found it in the Panopticon. I almost missed it thinking it was just another Greenwood but something made me stop. Thank god I did. Just the Manana and Bus now. Please help me find them thanks.
---
#7Jay therock Ess(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2012 6:03:42 PM
Got the Manana in Easter Basin Docks. Just need the bus now. I'll put up my whole collection of cars when I find the bus.
---
#8puffinslaughterPosted 9/28/2012 7:31:46 PM
Try East Beach for the Bus. I've managed to find a few there.

Also, how did you find the Euros?
---
"Its not like im speak like some brian dead 10 year old."- Pokefilm
Pittsburgh Steelers: 1-2
#9FluffyKidJoePosted 9/28/2012 9:49:34 PM
Good luck man but I THINK I found one once, it really is incredibly rare. Anyways I checked the wiki...

GTA San Andreas
Ocean Docks, Los Santos
Can be seen driving around in early morning (around 5 am to 8 am) at Los Santos International Airport.
Rarely seen around the Easter Bay International Airport.
Rarely seen around Garver Bridge In the morning.
#10Jay therock Ess(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2012 1:02:42 AM
The Euros is to be found in the Camel's Toe underneath the big spike. I have it in my garage all modded up in my 8th slot. Good luck finding it.
---