What if?

#461Lawrence-TanPosted 3/31/2008 3:32:33 AM

LOL @ Arc!!!

I'm sure Sword is kidding! I'd like to hear how Sae would sound if she choked while laughing!

Then Fatal Frame 4 would just be no difference from typical horror games, hence faint hearted people avoided playing the game. It'd be a pity for such a great game to get less enjoyed of a quarter of the gaming community.

What if you are Sae? What kind of lies will you tell Yae to make sure that she stays with you...forever?

#462swordwarrior12(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2008 4:03:01 AM
I would tell her that I was not really upset that she broke my PS3, XD

Arc, I was trying to say that I would never want to actually hear Sae choke-laugh....it would be kinda creepy

What if Chitose's kimono was green?
---
A person's generosity is misplaced. Everything is 'I', 'me', 'mine' until fault is placed. Then it's 'you', 'you", 'yours'.
#463Mad_CartoonistPosted 3/31/2008 4:10:16 AM
Then her 'ghost name' will change from crimson kimono to 'emerald kimono'.
Not sure why I chose emerald. It's probably because it's Sophia's glittering emerald eye color that made me chose that >w<.

What if you can change Mio and Mayu's hair color. What color will you change to and why?
---
At first, I just think she's cute. Then I began to like her. After that, I kept looking at her. But right now, I can't stop myself from thinking about her.
#464arczero_xPosted 3/31/2008 5:59:05 AM
Arc, I was trying to say that I would never want to actually hear Sae choke-laugh....it would be kinda creepy

Yes, that would be creepy...but funny too. XD

For Mio, her hair would be color red. For Mayu, it will be color green. Neon green!
No reason at all. But I bet the neon green hair for Mayu will look cool. xP

What if Mio can turn into a wolf during a full moon?
---
What you are thinking right now...is my signature.
#465swordwarrior12(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2008 6:09:28 AM
Then shaving kit brands would make a fortune on her

What if Mayu was able to walk through the walls
---
A person's generosity is misplaced. Everything is 'I', 'me', 'mine' until fault is placed. Then it's 'you', 'you", 'yours'.
#466Mad_CartoonistPosted 4/3/2008 1:44:53 AM
Then we wouldn't have to go look for the rusty key when she was trapped in chapter 5.

What if Nintendo Wii had its production stopped, but Tecmo is going to make FF4 exclusively for N Wii anyway?
---
At first, I just think she's cute. Then I began to like her. After that, I kept looking at her. But right now, I can't stop myself from thinking about her.
#467swordwarrior12(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2008 1:05:33 PM
That would be just as bad.....and still a bit stupid on Tecmo's part

What if the Kusabi was chasing Mio just because she stole some money from him
---
#468arczero_xPosted 4/3/2008 7:35:57 PM
Then Mio must give it back by burning some of the "money for the dead". (I hope you guys know about this...>_>)

What if Fatal Frame became a RPG?
---
#469swordwarrior12(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2008 8:24:41 PM
Then each battle would last about ten minutes each......making this game WAAAAAAAAy too long

What if the Fallen Woman had a parachute?
---
#470arczero_xPosted 4/4/2008 9:32:26 PM
Then fighting her will be predicable since her parachute tells you where she is. XD

What if there is a musical version of Fatal Frame II? By musical I mean, musical plays. :p
---