FF2: Hurt n' Heal _ Ghosts Battle

  • Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly
  3. FF2: Hurt n' Heal _ Ghosts Battle
7 years ago#51
Hurt Sae
Heal Kusabi

> Sae Kurosawa (Bloody Kimono) - HP16
> Kusabi (Seijiro Makabe) - 12
>Yae Kurosawa - 10
> Ryokan Kurosawa - 9
> Itsuki Tachibana - 10
> Chitose Tachibana - 12
> Akane Kiryu - 10
> Azami Kiryu - 9
> Yoshiatsu (sp?) - 9
> Miyako - 12
> Masumi - 8
> Sunken Woman - 10
> WIB (Woman in Box) - 11
> Man and Woman in Dark - 8
> Limbo Man and Woman - 9
> Broken Neck - 10
> Villagers Ghost - 9
---
Real eyes realize real lies
7 years ago#52

Heal: Chitose
Hurt: Ryokan Kurosawa (how could he use his daughters in the ritual, especially since he was a Remaining himself, he should have known better)


> Sae Kurosawa (Bloody Kimono) - HP16
> Kusabi (Seijiro Makabe) - 12
>Yae Kurosawa - 10
> Ryokan Kurosawa - 8
> Itsuki Tachibana - 10
> Chitose Tachibana - 13
> Akane Kiryu - 10
> Azami Kiryu - 9
> Yoshiatsu (sp?) - 9
> Miyako - 12
> Masumi - 8
> Sunken Woman - 10
> WIB (Woman in Box) - 11
> Man and Woman in Dark - 8
> Limbo Man and Woman - 9
> Broken Neck - 10
> Villagers Ghost - 9

@ Mad: It's okay that you killed them. You don't have to run away, Sae will get you anyway.:P Haha, Mourners are dead, good for them, stupid ghosts, hehe..:)

7 years ago#53
Hurt Sae
Heal Chitose

> Sae Kurosawa (Bloody Kimono) - HP15
> Kusabi (Seijiro Makabe) - 12
>Yae Kurosawa - 10
> Ryokan Kurosawa - 8
> Itsuki Tachibana - 10
> Chitose Tachibana - 14
> Akane Kiryu - 10
> Azami Kiryu - 9
> Yoshiatsu (sp?) - 9
> Miyako - 12
> Masumi - 8
> Sunken Woman - 10
> WIB (Woman in Box) - 11
> Man and Woman in Dark - 8
> Limbo Man and Woman - 9
> Broken Neck - 10
> Villagers Ghost - 9
---
Real eyes realize real lies
7 years ago#54
Double hurt Sae

> Sae Kurosawa (Bloody Kimono) - HP13
> Kusabi (Seijiro Makabe) - 12
>Yae Kurosawa - 10
> Ryokan Kurosawa - 8
> Itsuki Tachibana - 10
> Chitose Tachibana - 14
> Akane Kiryu - 10
> Azami Kiryu - 9
> Yoshiatsu (sp?) - 9
> Miyako - 12
> Masumi - 8
> Sunken Woman - 10
> WIB (Woman in Box) - 11
> Man and Woman in Dark - 8
> Limbo Man and Woman - 9
> Broken Neck - 10
> Villagers Ghost - 9
---
Real eyes realize real lies
7 years ago#55
Heal: Akane Kiryu
Hurt: Villagers Ghost

> Sae Kurosawa (Bloody Kimono) - HP13
> Kusabi (Seijiro Makabe) - 12
>Yae Kurosawa - 10
> Ryokan Kurosawa - 8
> Itsuki Tachibana - 10
> Chitose Tachibana - 14
> Akane Kiryu - 11
> Azami Kiryu - 9
> Yoshiatsu (sp?) - 9
> Miyako - 12
> Masumi - 8
> Sunken Woman - 10
> WIB (Woman in Box) - 11
> Man and Woman in Dark - 8
> Limbo Man and Woman - 9
> Broken Neck - 10
> Villagers Ghost - 8
7 years ago#56
Hurt Sae
Heal Chitose

> Sae Kurosawa (Bloody Kimono) - HP12
> Kusabi (Seijiro Makabe) - 12
>Yae Kurosawa - 10
> Ryokan Kurosawa - 8
> Itsuki Tachibana - 10
> Chitose Tachibana - 15
> Akane Kiryu - 11
> Azami Kiryu - 9
> Yoshiatsu (sp?) - 9
> Miyako - 12
> Masumi - 8
> Sunken Woman - 10
> WIB (Woman in Box) - 11
> Man and Woman in Dark - 8
> Limbo Man and Woman - 9
> Broken Neck - 10
> Villagers Ghost - 8
---
Real eyes realize real lies
7 years ago#57
Double heal Chitose

> Sae Kurosawa (Bloody Kimono) - HP12
> Kusabi (Seijiro Makabe) - 12
>Yae Kurosawa - 10
> Ryokan Kurosawa - 8
> Itsuki Tachibana - 10
> Chitose Tachibana - 17
> Akane Kiryu - 11
> Azami Kiryu - 9
> Yoshiatsu (sp?) - 9
> Miyako - 12
> Masumi - 8
> Sunken Woman - 10
> WIB (Woman in Box) - 11
> Man and Woman in Dark - 8
> Limbo Man and Woman - 9
> Broken Neck - 10
> Villagers Ghost - 8
---
Real eyes realize real lies
7 years ago#58
Doulble heal Sae

> Sae Kurosawa (Bloody Kimono) - HP14
> Kusabi (Seijiro Makabe) - 12
>Yae Kurosawa - 10
> Ryokan Kurosawa - 8
> Itsuki Tachibana - 10
> Chitose Tachibana - 17
> Akane Kiryu - 11
> Azami Kiryu - 9
> Yoshiatsu (sp?) - 9
> Miyako - 12
> Masumi - 8
> Sunken Woman - 10
> WIB (Woman in Box) - 11
> Man and Woman in Dark - 8
> Limbo Man and Woman - 9
> Broken Neck - 10
> Villagers Ghost - 8
7 years ago#59
Heal Chitose (She's cute. Why not? ^_^)
Hurt Ryokan

> Sae Kurosawa (Bloody Kimono) - HP14
> Kusabi (Seijiro Makabe) - 12
>Yae Kurosawa - 10
> Ryokan Kurosawa - 7
> Itsuki Tachibana - 10
> Chitose Tachibana - 18
> Akane Kiryu - 11
> Azami Kiryu - 9
> Yoshiatsu (sp?) - 9
> Miyako - 12
> Masumi - 8
> Sunken Woman - 10
> WIB (Woman in Box) - 11
> Man and Woman in Dark - 8
> Limbo Man and Woman - 9
> Broken Neck - 10
> Villagers Ghost - 8

(how could he use his daughters in the ritual, especially since he was a Remaining himself, he should have known better)
>> Exactly why he was hurt in my first post =_=

Say people. Why so gloomy? ^_^?
---
I'm Sophia Esteed (SO3)'s Eternal Fan.
Yeah, say whatever you want. I'll still love her.
7 years ago#60

Gloomy?

(Time check)

  1. Boards
  2. Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly
  3. FF2: Hurt n' Heal _ Ghosts Battle

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived