Mad_Cartoonist's Fatal Frame Fiction

#391Robo LeePosted 2/29/2012 8:30:37 PM
Old_Butler posted...
So tragic....*sob*

It's beginning to feel like Lunar: Silver Star Story all over again...

It does seem so 0_0 Only gender-reversed!!

Mad_Cartoonist posted...

“…Argh!!!! What do you proposed we do now!? We can’t leave Sophia like this! She needs a partner and without one she’s helpless!” Konata scratches her head in frustration.

I don't think....Sophia needs one. She's already as powerful as she already is....
---
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/ropfa0604/achallengerapproaches.png (30 picarats)
#392Mad_Cartoonist(Topic Creator)Posted 2/29/2012 8:32:34 PM
I don't think....Sophia needs one. She's already as powerful as she already is....
^ No partner = no power, remember? =P

Meanwhile…Reaper’s Office…
Rokej walks into the room covered in darkness. He sits on a couch and crosses his legs.
“Show yourself, Isane,” the boy orders.
The Reaper with blond hair steps out from the dark corners.
“Yes, my lord,” he replies to the call.
“Trying to overthrow me now, aren’t you?” Roke grits his teeth.
“You have me all wrong, my lord,” Isane replies, “I wasn’t just simply overthrowing you. I was trying to completely eliminate you.”
“Hmph! Such arrogance! I hope you still haven’t forgot our deal.”
“Oh why yes I haven’t. We made a deal that you are ripped of all your powers and memories and assume the form of Rokej Amakuro the poor boy. You will participate this game, as a human, and once you clear it, the All God’s Village and the Repentance itself must be freed,” Isane laughs, “In return, you also placed a handicap, forbidding me from harming other players as long as you are still alive.”
“I wanted to proof to you the will of humans,” Roke explains, “We are nothing but savage beasts that enjoy seeing humans suffer!!!”
“Let’s cut to the chase now, my lord. What are you going to do now that your memories are back?” the blond reaper taunts.
“It seems that I am on the losing side of the bet now that my memories are actually awake,” Roke folds his arm together.
“That is right. It is your job, as the head of the Reapers, to control the difficulty of this game and make sure only the human worthy of a second chance claims their reward, no matter the circumstance. And of course, we couldn’t forget that at level 5, the one and only mission in that level is ----“
“Defeat the Mad Cartoonist,” the boy finishes the sentence, “To clear this game, they have to defeat me, which has always been the reason no human has ever cleared this game.”
“That is correct. Even if your emotions take the best of you, it is still your duty as a Reaper to uphold this mission, regardless of the circumstance. I believe Viola was meant to take your place as the last boss doesn’t she? But now that she’s gone, you have to do that duty again.”
“Don’t worry. I know my place. I shall test them with my full splendor. However…,” The boy turns to Isane, “I am tweaking the rules.”
“Tweaking?” Isane raises his eyebrows.
“That is right,” Rokej replies, “I will fight with any first group of players that enters the Kurosawa House. The contract we made would still be in effect. If they lose, then our contracts would be void. I will kill ALL the players currently in this game and burn them eternally. But if they win, I want to resume myself as Rokej.”
“As you wish my lord,” Isane replies and fades away into the shadows.
---
Official Prez of the Sophia Esteed + Unofficial Prez of Aurica Nestmile Eternal Fanclub
Check quote for member counts.
#393Old_ButlerPosted 2/29/2012 8:37:24 PM
Oh god, so FatalFrame2_Fan and Peck thought Rokej is the creator. It is true. Although FatalFrame2_Fan got it right first.

Somehow I feel like Roke is Soma from Castlevania, lol.
---
Would you like some tea, Sir/Mdm?
#394Robo LeePosted 2/29/2012 8:38:07 PM
Roke the last boss? I will be DAMNED!!
---
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/ropfa0604/achallengerapproaches.png (30 picarats)
#395Mad_Cartoonist(Topic Creator)Posted 2/29/2012 8:46:31 PM
Oh god, so FatalFrame2_Fan and Peck thought Rokej is the creator. It is true. Although FatalFrame2_Fan got it right first.
^ To be honest, I was sorta freaked out when they pointed that >_<
I was like "God what the heck!? Was my fic THAT OBVIOUS!? @___@"

Somehow I feel like Roke is Soma from Castlevania, lol.
^ Now that you mentioned it, there is a correlation xDDD

“……Isane cannot be trusted,” Rokej thought.
“Isn’t that right?” Viola approaches him from behind his chair.
“Your body has fully recovered already?” The red headed Reaper turns to the girl.
“Yeah. Feeling good,” the girl giggles, “I know you’re pissed that I interfere with your bet, but this was to prevent Isane from completing his scheme.”
“Scheme?”
“Yes, his wonderful scheme of devouring all the souls in this entire simulated world,” Viola replies, “He plans to use ‘the ultimate spirit’ to devour every soul and make him eternal. If he overthrows you, there’ll be no one to stop him.”
“He plans to use ‘that’, huh?” Rokej thought to himself, “Viola. You were created, not only as a substitute final boss, but also as my legal means to temporarily make this contract voidable. Now I have one more task for you.”
“Ugh. What is it this time? I hope you don’t do something stupid again,” she grumbles.
“Isane will NOT play fair. I know he has something on his mind.”
“Yeah yeah, I got what you want me to do now. I guess I’ll have to go on hiding from Isane again,” Viola mutters.
“I’m counting on you,” said the Reaper.
“Don’t worry. I’m you remember? I won’t let myself down,” said the girl as she disappears into the darkness.

“…So…you are coming to the Kurosawa House too? I guess it’s time we have to fight…Sophia.”
---
Official Prez of the Sophia Esteed + Unofficial Prez of Aurica Nestmile Eternal Fanclub
#396Old_ButlerPosted 2/29/2012 8:49:09 PM
Eh? Why is Viola still there? Didn't she merge with Roke?
---
Would you like some tea, Sir/Mdm?
#397Robo LeePosted 2/29/2012 8:49:11 PM
Huh? I thought Roke and Viola merge together?!
---
#398Mad_Cartoonist(Topic Creator)Posted 2/29/2012 8:54:03 PM
He summons her out again because he needs her to do something. Hence the question "Your body as fully recovered already?"

Chapter 26

“Here we are,” Leina spoke up as he led the girls towards the Kurosawa Mansion, “this is not going to be an easy job!”
“I know,” Auria follows the boy closely behind.
“Level 5. Who knows what’s in this mansion?” Sophia wonders.
“Stick close to me Sophia. You can’t use your powers now so watch out,” said Auria.
“Let’s do this!” The group then bravely ventured into the mansion, led by Leina. Cold intense air filled the house. It is far heavier than the last time all of them visited.
“Something BIG is in this mansion. I could just tell,” Auria mumbles, griping her Hammer Key tightly.
“Yeah, the air is heavy as hell just like…no…this is far worse than back when we met the Kusabi at level 1,” Leina adds.
“We’re gonna make it,” Sophia spoke up all of the sudden, “We’ll defeat whatever is in this house and get that crest.”
“Well, that’s the spirit! Let’s go!”
With that, Leina leads the team on towards further inside. The door to the east is locked with a weird padlock they’ve never seen before.
“Strange, I thought the Butterfly Key should fit in this,” Auria mumbles.
“There’s no use staying here. Let’s look for another key to use for this door then,” Sophia suggests.
The team moves on further across the antechamber and pass the dirt hallway.
All of the sudden, Sophia stops walking and notices something shining from the path to the blood stained room.
“Hey guys, look,” the girl calls her friends and point towards the light.
Auria and Leina stop marching and look at the light.
“What’s that?” Auria mumbles.
“No spirit intent,” Leina checks his filament, “I guess it wouldn’t hurt to take a look.”
With that, the party head into the blood stained room and saw a shining emerald green stone floating the middle of the room.
“A spirit stone? It’s so…beautiful,” Sophia comments and approaches it.
“Hey wait!!!” Leina tries to stop her but it was too late. The girl is already holding the stone in her hand.
Auria and Leina look around the room then again at Sophia.
“Nothing…happened?” Leina mumbles, scratching his head.
“What’s that spirit stone doing here?” Auria walks toward her friend.
“Let’s see…,” Sophia opens her cell phone and scans the spirit stone.
In a few second, the data of the spirit stone pops up onto her phone’s screen.

[Spirit Stone Entry:
Emerald
Purpose: A mysterious spirit stone left floating inside the blood stained room. Original owner unknown.
Latent Ability: A special stone that automatically connects to the user’s partner, regardless of distance or restriction, allowing the use of other spirit stones, even though the partner is far apart.
Recharge Interval: Two minutes]
---
#399Mad_Cartoonist(Topic Creator)Posted 2/29/2012 8:58:53 PM
Also, a small Trivia! :D

Sophia's eyes glitter Emerald color, which is her most outstanding trait.
Also, in Star Ocean 3, her power is called 'Connection'. In that game, her power serves only as a certain plot device to make the plot move, which is really a shame >_>

So because of that, the Sophia in my fics always have two of these traits:
1) She will always have glittering emerald eyes.
2) Her special power will in some way related to her original theme of 'Connection'.

In one of my other fics, Sophia's power of connection allow her to connect to her comrades and borrow their powers.
---
#400Robo LeePosted 2/29/2012 8:59:12 PM
Mad_Cartoonist posted...
He summons her out again because he needs her to do something. Hence the question "Your body as fully recovered already?"

Eh? Won't Roke become the kind Roke he once was if Viola comes out of his body? Or is there something I don't know?

Mad_Cartoonist posted...
“Something BIG is in this mansion. I could just tell,” Auria mumbles, griping her Hammer Key tightly.

Even the mighty Auria fears something unknown, lol.
Mad_Cartoonist posted...
[Spirit Stone Entry:
Emerald
Purpose: A mysterious spirit stone left floating inside the blood stained room. Original owner unknown.

Who could that spirit stone belongs to?
---