Mad_Cartoonist's Fatal Frame Fiction

#441PeckingBirdPosted 3/1/2012 4:44:24 AM
Geez, get a grip, Luke. No wonder you will forever be a virgin. >_>

How sad, not even a goodbye kiss to Sophia. I think Roke will go down with a bang with Utsuro and Leina probably won't know how to say it to Sophia XD
---
Shadow Trixie
#442Mad_Cartoonist(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2012 4:47:51 AM
We'll see ;)

“Aw damn!!! Why do you guys always get the awesome keys!?” Luke grumbles.
“Ah, well, you can have this,” Roke reaches into his pocket and offers the boy two keys.
“Hey Roke, isn’t that---?”
“Yeah, the Light and Dark Keys,” Roke finishes Sophia’s sentence, “It is probably better in the hands of players with more spirit orbs.”
“Aww cool!!!!” Luke laughs as he checks its ability, “I finally got some decent keys!!!”

“Okay, we have many targets to pursue. So our best bet is to split,” Roke suggests.
“There’s the Kusabi, Sae, and Utsuro, am I right?” Wolf reassures.
“We can’t forget Isane now, do we?” Mikoto adds.
“That’s right. At this point, the spirits should be rather weak, so one party is enough to handle each of them, except Utsuro,” Roke explains, “Luke and Yuripa, you go after Kusabi.”
“Hah! Revenge time, I see?” Yuripa folds his arms and smirk.
“Got it!” Luke agrees.
“Konata, Mikoto, Kyon, and Wolf, you guys take care of Utsuro,” said Roke.
“We’re on it!” Konata confirms.
“In that case, leave Isane to us,” Auria voluteers.
“You sure?” Roke asks.
“Well, I need to pay back for all that he’s done to you and me anyway,” Sophia teases the boy, “Don’t worry, I have Auria covering me.”
“All right then,” Leina agrees, “I’ll be going after Sae with Leina.”
“Well then, you’ll need this,” Roke hands Auria his Violet Key and the Kurosawa Crest, “With this, you’ll be able to enter my office where Isane is.”
“Got it!” The girl nods.
“Everyone…take care!” Roke wishes everyone luck.

And with that, the parties split of towards their final battles.
---
Official Prez of the Sophia Esteed + Unofficial Prez of Aurica Nestmile Eternal Fanclub
Check quote for member counts.
#443PeckingBirdPosted 3/1/2012 4:52:50 AM
*raises brow*
Roke, I think it's unwise to bring Leina to Sae fight.
---
Shadow Trixie
#444Mad_Cartoonist(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2012 4:57:24 AM
*raises brow*
Roke, I think it's unwise to bring Leina to Sae fight.

^ We want emotional stuffs, don't we? >:D

Anyway, give me an hour. My sis is using my comp for her report.

Chapter 29

All God’s Village Kureha Shrine…DeBug Level…
Sophia and Auria rushes up the stairs after solving the contraption inside the tree. Several villagers slowly materialize as the girls approach the shrine.
Auria summons her hammer and rams it on to them as usual. However, to her surprise, the villagers don’t fly away as far as they normally do. And some even manage to block her attack, staggering only a little.
“Huh? They got tougher too?” Auria notices.
“Well, we’re not as weak as before either!!!” Sophia fires barrage of white mists from her Lazulite, blasting each villagers barring their path away.
Clearing the path, the girls finally enter the shrine. Three veiled priest appears and barricades them from continuing.
“We’re not wasting time with small fries like you guys!” Auria swings her hammer, forcing them to block her attack as Sophia fires another barrage at the priests. The white mists did not completely dissipates the priests, but it does enough damage that they had to lay down.
Ignoring them, both girls proceed through the lattice and enters the secret path that just opens up.
---
Official Prez of the Sophia Esteed + Unofficial Prez of Aurica Nestmile Eternal Fanclub
#445TrueScissorsmanPosted 3/1/2012 4:59:14 AM
"All right then,"Leina agrees,"I'll be going after Sae with Leina."

Typo?
#446PeckingBirdPosted 3/1/2012 5:10:44 AM
Chapter 29!! Reappearance of Chitose Tachibana!!

I predict it'll be a bittersweet ending. Fatal Frame series is never about happy ending.

Roke never did keep his promise. Sophia cries till her tears are dried...
---
Shadow Trixie
#447Mad_Cartoonist(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2012 5:12:19 AM
Typo?
^ Right. This is what I was talking about ._.
---
#448Mad_Cartoonist(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2012 5:36:55 AM(edited)
And here's what I promised, Peck. =D

BTW, my sis is done. She's faster this time around so I'm back.

Meanwhile…Tachibana House Porch…DeBug Level…
“Grrr! Dammit! There are so many of them!” Wolf grumbles as he takes down the ghosts one by one with his spear.
“Let’s cut a path and just hurry!!” Mikoto empties her Ocatagon Key clip on to a villager, blowing them aside.
The party ventures inside the house, cutting through the tatami hallway.
However, right at the corner in front of the Deluxe Tatami Room, several limbo couples and people in dark slowly materialize and block the path to the staircase hallway.
“They’re behind us too!!!” Kyon turns around and readies his camera.
“Damn! I guess it’s time we use----“

Suddenly, a bright light flashes from the staircase hallway, blowing all the couples away.
“You okay?” A ghostly boy with white hair appears from the corner.
“Wha? Itsuki!?” Konata calls to the boy with surprise.
“Graah!?!?!?” the party turns around, and found the ghosts bumping into each other.
“What’s…going on…?” Wolf scratches his head.
“…I…,” a small voice echoes from below.
“Woah geezus!?” Kyon staggers back upon seeing a ghostly little girl in red kimono standing in front of him.
“Chitose!? But wait!? What’s going on!?” Mikoto turns to Itsuki.
“I died before the Repentence occurs. As a result, I was merely a spirit trapped in this dimension rather than a corrupted soul,” Itsuki explains, “You freed me from my cell, so I return to my house. Chitose’s spirit was corrupted, but I purified her.”
“Woah? You could do that!?” Konata asks in awe.
“It appears so. Maybe this is the power Mutsuki gave me… Thank you for freeing me and Chitose,” said Itsuki, “Please hurry to the underground path! You must stop the Utsuro!”
“Got it! Let’s go guys!” Konata leads the party into the staircase hallway and into the hallway of contrast.

“They’re…nice people…aren’t they?” The little girl walks toward her big brother.
“Yeah. They sure are,” Itsuki smiles gently, patting his sister’s head.
“OUT OF THE WAY!!!!” The limbo couples and other men in dark slowly got up to their balance and approach the brother and sister.
“Brother!” Chitose turns to her brother.
“We can’t let them through here,” Itsuki stands his ground.
“I won’t let you get any further!” Chitose raises both of her hands and suddenly, everything became dark. The ghosts tried to catch both of them, but they are completely blinded by Chitose’s power.
“Please…save Sae, everyone!” Itsuki mutters, as he begins beating up the rest of the ghosts, with his sister.
---
#449PeckingBirdPosted 3/1/2012 5:36:15 AM
Itsuki and Chitose!! *faints*

*got back up* Seem out of character for Itsuki beating them up

Konata, why didn't you confess your love to Itsuki? *trollface*
---
Shadow Trixie
#450Mad_Cartoonist(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2012 5:38:45 AM
Itsuki and Chitose!! *faints*
*got back up* Seem out of character for Itsuki beating them up
Konata, why didn't you confess your love to Itsuki? *trollface*

LOL, like I said, I didn't have much time to brush up the details ._.
I'm currently working on chapter 31 because the showdown was longer than I expected.
You guys are catching up fast >_<

Meanwhile…Kurosawa House Front Garden…
“The Kusabi should now spawn the Great Hall!” Roke tells Yuripa and Luke.
“Got it!” said Yuripa, taking the left door into the Antechamber.
“I’m worried about them,” Leina tells his partner.
“Don’t worry. Monochromes do not work in DeBug level. Plus, Luke had one of the most broken weapons in this game,” Roke explains and leads Leina towards the storage room.
Both of them follow the map and proceeds into the Cloth Hallway. Entering the Family Altar room, they were greeted with two Veiled Priests.
“You take care of the left one!!!” Roke tells his partner and leaps at another priest. Activating his Ginger Key, he rams an assault of several punches and kicks, so fast that the game simply registers it as one use, instead of several. After that, he blasts the priest away with the diamond shots from Diamond Stack Key, just in time when Leina finishes off the other priest.
“Woah, Roke…,” Leina’s mouth is wide open.
“What?”
“You really DID go easy on us back then, right?”
“Um…yeah, sort of,” Roke scratches his cheek.
“Dude, I just felt like I was 2 mm close to death a while back,” Leina mutters, trembling.
“Nah, forget about that! You can’t expect me to hit you like that, do you?” The boy laughs and continues his way down the underground stairs.
“Huh, well, you swing THAT scythe at me though,” Leina mutters to himself as he follows his partner.
---