Fatal Frame CYOA? <May contain spoilers for Fatal Frame I-III>

#51PeckingBirdPosted 3/13/2012 3:56:52 AM
Ah crap, you have to give us so many tough choices.

I don't want Miku to fail again, but there's also a part of me who want to get to know her. DAMN. I choose this!

B. Tell one of your teachers about the girl, they should be able to get her home
---
Shadow Trixie
#52FatalFrame2_FanPosted 3/13/2012 3:59:28 AM
E. Give her your number and tell her she can contact you if she needs help.

A. go in for your exams. This is what you came for, and you don't want to fail it again.
---
Official President of Sae Kurosawa Forever Fan Club =D
"Please enjoy these fictions, because they are our stories..."
#53PeckingBirdPosted 3/13/2012 4:11:12 AM
FatalFrame2_Fan posted...
E. Give her your number and tell her she can contact you if she needs help.

A. go in for your exams. This is what you came for, and you don't want to fail it again.


Are you even allowed to create your own option?
---
Shadow Trixie
#54khrulez(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2012 4:11:21 AM
B. Tell one of your teachers about the girl, they should be able to get her home

You bite your lip nervously as you look to the school, back to the girl, and then back to the school again. Youíre curious and a little worried about this girl, but you also donít want to run late for your exams. Youíve been doing so well this year, it would be a damned shame if you quit now. With a sigh of defeat, you ask the girl to wait as you hurry over towards the school, you tell one of the teachers about her and they assure you everythingíll be fine, but you donít actually see them heading over in her direction. This frustrates youÖ why arenít they helping her? If you want things done right, you have to do them yourself. Thatís the only way to ensure things will go the way you intended. You have learned a wise lesson today.
ďEverybody please take your seats and quiet down,Ē a booming voice echoes at you and all the other students as you noisily make your way into the exam hall. This guy inspires people with respect and fearÖ mostly fear, and even the most witty figures keep their smart-mouthed comments to themselves and just do as he asked. You too sit down, but you canít help but think about the girlÖ did anyone go over to help her yet? Leaning forward a little to gaze out the window, you feel your blood pressure rising through the roof. Sheís still standing there, your teachers pretty much ignored your request. What a bunch of insensitive jerks! If you were an awesome anime character, you wouldíve punched them. Sadly, youíre just plain old Miku who is far too nice and polite to do such a thing. By now, most of the room has quieted down, a few more students rush into the room having almost run late. It seems thereís still some time before your exam startsÖ
---

Do what?
A. Quickly run out and give the girl your number, telling her she can call you if she ever needs help
B. Approach the manly but creepy teacher and tell him about the girl, he seems like a decent sort
C. Stay where you are, youíre probably overthinking this whole situation

Location: Mikuís High School, Exam Hall
Inventory: Schoolbag
Costume/ Accessories: School Uniform
Companions: N/A
Loyalty: N/A
Panic: 0 Ė Low
Injuries: None

Just figured I'd compromise by giving you one last option that includes mystery girl.
---
Actually...you can think of Pong as a dirty game...I mean the ultimate goal is to get the ball in between.... ~Zako_Soldier
#55khrulez(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2012 4:17:14 AM(edited)
PeckingBird posted...
FatalFrame2_Fan posted...
E. Give her your number and tell her she can contact you if she needs help.

A. go in for your exams. This is what you came for, and you don't want to fail it again.

Are you even allowed to create your own option?


You can suggest an alternative option if none of the other options really sit well with you, but I won't always go with them. It needs to be a serious option and one that actually makes sense. So no E. Flash her your boobs or anything funny and weird like that.
If it's an option that makes sense and was something I simply didn't think of myself, I might do what I did with the previous post and give you a second chance to decide what happens.

EDIT: The same consequences still apply though. Your own option may very well have a negative outcome.
---
Actually...you can think of Pong as a dirty game...I mean the ultimate goal is to get the ball in between.... ~Zako_Soldier
#56PeckingBirdPosted 3/13/2012 4:24:03 AM
B. Approach the manly but creepy teacher and tell him about the girl, he seems like a decent sort

This answer seems like the best scenario.
---
Shadow Trixie
#57khrulez(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2012 4:41:12 AM
B. Approach the manly but creepy teacher and tell him about the girl, he seems like a decent sort

You decide that running back out there is too risky. You donít just want to abandon her to her fate however, and so you gather all your courage to stand back up and make your way to the front of the classroom. People left and right are staring at you, but youíre determined to be a good person today. As he notices you, the teacher regards you with annoyance, again telling you to shut it and sit your butt back down before he deducts points for making everyone wait for you. You explain the situation to him, but he waves you off, telling you to be more concerned with your schoolwork than some random person you donít even know. You shuffle back over to your seat and cross your arms. You decide that you really donít like people todayÖ
As the papers and such are handed out however, you canít help but notice the teacher walking out the room. A few moments later, you see him walking out of the building and approaching the girl. Aww yeaa, I bet you feel pretty good right now! The teacher walks the girl over to the building, and you feel relaxed again. Now that thatís out of the way, you can finally focus on your history exam.
An hour later, a bell goes off that signals the end of your exam. Students all around you are moaning and whining over how hard it was, occasionally a kid jumps up and pisses everyone off by saying the exam was easy and that youíd have to be pretty freaking stupid to fail something this simple. You suspect heís going to get beaten up after school. So how did you do? You were pretty tired, but at least you didnít have to worry too much about the girl, right?
---

So how did you do?
A. A+ fo shure
B. You messed up big time
C. Donít know, what the heck kind of choice is this anyway?

Yes, this is an actual option with consequences, choose carefully.

Option 2: Now that youíre finished with your exams, you are free to leave and wait until your grades are mailed to you. Alternatively, you may stick around for a little while to hear how well the test was made.
a. Stick around, give Rei a call
b. Stick around, look for the girl
c. Stick around, go to the ladiesí room
d. Stick around, go to the cafeteria
e. Go home by bus
f. Go home on foot

Location: Mikuís High School, Exam Hall
Inventory: Schoolbag
Costume/ Accessories: School Uniform
Companions: N/A
Loyalty: N/A
Panic: 0 Ė Low
Injuries: None

Please note that all choices are important ones and that the obvious ones aren't always the best ones.
---
Actually...you can think of Pong as a dirty game...I mean the ultimate goal is to get the ball in between.... ~Zako_Soldier
#58PeckingBirdPosted 3/13/2012 4:47:12 AM
C. Donít know, what the heck kind of choice is this anyway?
b. Stick around, look for the girl

I go with this option since Miku isn't the type who brags and I don't think she messes up big time by helping that girl.
---
Shadow Trixie
#59khrulez(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2012 5:09:24 AM
C. Donít know, what the heck kind of choice is this anyway?
b. Stick around, look for the girl


Youíre really not sure how well you did this time. Hopefully you did well, but only time will tell, right? You donít feel like just sitting around at home and waiting for the results though, it takes a few hours to check the tests and see how well everyone did. Is the average student going to score high, low? Or kind of average. This should give you a decent enough indication on how well you yourself did. There wonít be any grades today, but just knowing you didnít screw it up completely should be enough to get you through the upcoming weeks. Now thereís the matter of how youíll spend these upcoming hours of boredom though. You decide it would be best to check up on that girl, you saw the teacher walk her over here so she should be around still, unless her parents already came to pick her up that isÖ itís not like you were staring out of the window the entire time to see whether anyone entered or left the building.
You look around left and right, but see no sign of the girl. Spotting that manly teacher, you hurry over to his side and ask about the girlís whereabouts. ďBeats me,Ē he tells you with a sigh, rolling up a cigarette as he heads towards the exit, ďKid didnít say a word to me, I told her to wait here so someone could call her folks, but she wasnít there when I returned. Probably went home or something. I dunno,Ē

WellÖ that sucks. You were really hoping to speak to her too, she seemed interesting, if a little weird. But then, you are kind of weird too. Doesnít mean youíre a bad person.
You awkwardly toss your bag over your other shoulder and consider what to do now that you canít speak to the girl any more. You just sort of linger around the front desk, occasionally checking if the scores are in yet. It takes more than a few hours, in fact, it takes practically all day since apparently the correction model thatís used in your school turned out to be outdated and they had to wait for someone from another school to come bring it in. By the time they announce the results of the first few subjects (None of which you took), itís already 3:45 PM. They just wasted your day. Might as well stick around though, or you will have waited all this time for nothing.
Many students clear out of the hall, having heard what they wanted to hear. Amongst the crowds of teenagers however, is a slightly distressed looking man. He tries his hardest to push his way through the pile of kids and walks over to the front desk at a steady pace. ďExcuse me, you didnít happen to see a young girl earlier did you? About sixteen years old, shoulder length hair, red uniform?Ē the man moves his hands around a little to indicate the girlís height and the length of her hair and such. That sounds like the girl you met earlier. In fact, youíre pretty sure it was her. This must be her brother or something.
---

What now?
A. Walk over and tell the man you saw the girl he was looking for earlier, but that you donít know where she is now
B. Donít tell him you saw her, but offer to help find her. You donít want to give him any false hope, do you?
C. Go out and try to find the girl for yourself, this guy might be a creep that she was running away from for all you know
D. Just wait for your test scores and then go home, it would probably be too much trouble to get involved in all this

Choose carefully.

Location: Mikuís High School, Front Desk
Inventory: Schoolbag
Costume/ Accessories: School Uniform
Companions: N/A
Loyalty: N/A
Panic: 0 Ė Low
Injuries: None
---
Actually...you can think of Pong as a dirty game...I mean the ultimate goal is to get the ball in between.... ~Zako_Soldier
#60Mad_CartoonistPosted 3/13/2012 5:16:22 AM
Oh god, this topic moves so fast @_@
Please give me some time to actually follow up.
---
Official Prez of the Sophia Esteed + Unofficial Prez of Aurica Nestmile Eternal Fanclub
Check quote for member counts.