Mad_Cartoonist's Fatal Frame Fiction 'The Fourth'

#471FatalFrame2_FanPosted 4/5/2012 7:30:24 AM
*hug Sae's toy figurine*

No!! I won't let go!!! My heart's with her long ago!!
#472PeckingBirdPosted 4/5/2012 7:35:12 AM
FatalFrame2_Fan posted...
*hug Sae's toy figurine*

No!! I won't let go!!! My heart's with her long ago!!

There is the Fatal Frame toy figurine?! Link pls!! I want to see Sae figurine!!
---
Shadow Trixie
#473Mad_Cartoonist(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2012 7:36:36 AM
As long as it has something to do with Sae, I am sure Leina will be happy.
^ LOL XD

WTF?! Did Natalie takes part in the Game of Despair too? There's no reason why she would see one unless she joins the game and end up seeing one like Sarin and Jack.
^ Who knows what's happening? >:D

@Tier List
Awww, it's like many of the guys are on the lower tiers >_<
Remember. Camera Users are considered to be the strongest class. Let's finish the fic before deciding xD

I'm kinda pissed that I can't get to fling with any girls before I am sent back to the Game of Despair again X(
^ Nah, you'll get to woo girls xD

Cute, remind me of Crawling Girl from Fatal Frame 1.
^ Oh my god. There's one in FF1!? o___o

Except Sophia, who might ditch you if you fail to satisfy her.
^ lol *cries*

Let say a player has G.Level 1. He/She is killed by the Player Killer who will deduct -2 from the player's level. So if 1-2 = -1, does that mean that player is dead and deleted for good?
^ Yup. =P
Hence is why Jack told Sarin and Cheryl to hurry and get their levels back ASAP. If they were to meet Player Killers, they are almost guaranteed to be screwed.

Mad, I've a question to ask. Let say the mission doesn't involve defeating Reika, but somehow she appears and is defeated. What would happen to the Game of Despair? Would it end prematurely due to the death of Reika? Or would the tattoo curse live on without Reika?
^ Can't really answer that w/o ruining the whole plot, but let's just say this:
"Reika is only one of the cogs that makes this game move. Losing one of the cogs would not make the game stop"

Also, when are you revealing the reasons of why everyone is there? They've known each other for a while but they haven't said anything bout it!
^ We're only about half way into the fic! Chill my friend! >_<

Mad, is the fic going to end before the 500th posts?
^ Doubt it ._.

I doubt it though. Anyway, if any of the bird player killer got killed. I was hoping another player killer will devour it to gain strength and power. I think vultureman suits the role.
^ Sorry. Not gonna happen >:D
You get two game levels for killing one of them though.

She won't. She didn't kill Austin when they first met. If she's too spicy for you, there's always Natalie, Konata, Teal and Cheryl. Forget Sae, she's long gone.
^ Haha. Who knows? >:D
---
Sophia Esteed Eternal Fanclub Prez (24)
The Official "Did you guys" guy of GameFAQ's Duodecim Boards (Credit: Mega_Skrull)
#474Mad_Cartoonist(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2012 7:38:50 AM
Jack’s head springs up immediately, turning his attentive listening mode on.
“A ghost?” Konata raises her eyebrow.
“How did you know it’s a ghost?” Reion asks curiously.
“You kidding? She’s a woman I’ve never seen before in my life. And she wears a red kimono, people! A flipping red kimono in the middle of a no-special-season!” said Natalie, “I saw her standing behind me when I was brushing my teeth, but when I turned around she’s gone. Seriously folks, what else do you expect me to think!?”
“Y…You sure you weren’t just too tired?” Teal asks.
“Course not! I was FULLY awake AND aware of what I saw!” Natalie insists, “I just…don’t wanna think about it right now.”

“Hey, Natalie. Did she happen to have pale skin, long sort of messy hair, and dark eerie eyes?” Jack asks.
“Ugh…I just said I don’t wanna think about---…Wait a sec…how did you---? Don’t tell me you saw one too?” Natalie’s eyes opened up wide.
“Uh…well…Yeah…I saw one too,” Jack brushed it off, “Although it was already some time ago.”
“I’m not sure if you’re making fun of me, but I kinda felt good to at least think that I’m not the only one,” she sighs, “Let’s talk about something else.”
“Well…talk about ghosts…I think I recently encountered one too,” said Reion.
“Mine was not ‘in the face’ like how Natalie saw one, but mine goes like this. My bro and I were sleeping on our bunk when in the middle of the night, both of us were awakened by the sound of wood creaking.”
“You sure it’s not your bunk being old?” Konata asks.
“No. Our house have sturdy concrete floors, and there’s no way it’s our bunk since we were lying perfectly still,” said Reion, “I thought I heard foot steps outside of our rooms, but after a while it just simply goes off.”
“…Doesn’t even sound like a ghost to me,” Natalie frowns, “That’s like nothing compared to what I saw.”
“Yeah, I know. But like, don’t you think it was strange for both me AND my brother to be able to hear and talk about the exact same thing?” Reion asks.
---
The Official "Did you guys" guy of GameFAQ's Duodecim Boards (Credit: Mega_Skrull)
#475PeckingBirdPosted 4/5/2012 7:39:42 AM
Mad_Cartoonist posted...

She won't. She didn't kill Austin when they first met. If she's too spicy for you, there's always Natalie, Konata, Teal and Cheryl. Forget Sae, she's long gone.
^ Haha. Who knows? >:D

Ooooh, Sae is coming back? I hope she won't turn out evil all over again, like that crazy Kusabi.
---
Shadow Trixie
#476Mad_Cartoonist(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2012 7:40:45 AM
Ooooh, Sae is coming back?
^ Like I said, "Who knows?" >:3
---
#477PeckingBirdPosted 4/5/2012 7:42:25 AM
Oookay, so it sounds like Natalie didn't really take part in the Game of Despair. If she admits to seeing the ghost infront of her friends, she would have mention about the Game of Despair, which she obviously didn't.

So that means Reika is slowly leaking to the real world. SCARY!!! I bet you must have look back a couple of time when you write this.
---
Shadow Trixie
#478Robo LeePosted 4/5/2012 7:43:28 AM
MAD! Where have you been? You are inactive the whole day!!
---
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/ropfa0604/achallengerapproaches.png (30 picarats)
#479Mad_Cartoonist(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2012 7:46:58 AM
So that means Reika is slowly leaking to the real world. SCARY!!! I bet you must have look back a couple of time when you write this.
^ Especially at Reion's part ._.
At first, I plan to have him see a shadow of a man standing in his room. But I chickened out and couldn't put it into words. Will do it in the director's cut.
---
#480Mad_Cartoonist(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2012 7:49:33 AM
MAD! Where have you been? You are inactive the whole day!!
^ Internship! Sorry >_<
They have internet in the office, but I don't want them to see me playing D:
Had to keep up the image.
I have to go to my dad's work place tomorrow (no internet), and I'll probably go out for Book Fair on Saturdays, so I'll try to be active on this Sunday.

Jack’s face turns pale.
He knew it!
Those ghosts really did come to the real world.
But the question is how.
How could ghosts from the dream Game of Despair escape into the real world?
The boy turns towards Teal, who simply give him a slight nod, telling him she knew what he was thinking.
After the meal, Teal and Jack leaves the group and calls Sarin over to discuss in the school’s garden.
“…A…ghost in the real world?” Sarin’s face turned pale.
“……Wait…with that look, don’t tell me you---!?”
“W…Well, yeah. I saw some of them a few times. But I thought it was me being tired that my senses were messed up,” Sarin explained, “So there really were ghosts wandering around here.”
“What the hell is going on!? How did those guys cross over here!?” Jack kicks the dust.
“I…I saw one a few times too,” said Teal, “I woke up one day and saw a girl crouching under my desk, looking at me.”
“I don’t think this is just a coincidence or hallucination any more. Let’s gather the other guys and talk about this,” Sarin suggests.
Jack and Teal nod before returning to their classes.

After School…Real World…L’hrisa Café…
“Holy geezus crist, you serious?!” Austin’s face turned pale, “Damn, and I thought I was the only one who saw a ghost in the middle of the day at my school!”
“You too, Austin!?” Teal asks in shock.
“Yeah. I’m just glad it’s not ghosts like that old man in white,” Austin mutters and folds his arms.
“I investigate paranormal activities, so I can’t really say this is the first time I saw super natural stuffs,” Greg explains, “Although, lately I’ve heard lots of wood creaking sound in my house’s halls when my house is completely concrete.”
“Gaaahhh!!!! So those shadows I saw behind my bedroom’s curtains at night are those guys!?” Leina ruffles his hair in anxiety.
“Gosh, now that’s really creepy. I’m glad I haven’t saw one yet,” Tim sighs.
Ramsley sits down quietly, thinking about something.
“Now that you mentioned it, a week ago or so, I thought I heard something down stairs in early morning. I thought it was thieves, so I went down stairs with my shot gun,” the butler explains.
“Woah woah woah. Wait a sec. A shot gun?” Jack raises his eyebrow.
“…What about it? With that big mansion, I reserve the right to give my butler a weapon to protect himself and my mansion from thievery,” Roke said with a straight face.
---