Mad_Cartoonist's Fatal Frame Fan Fiction 'Final'

#21Robo LeePosted 5/4/2012 10:02:28 PM
SerPounceALot posted...
You owe me the date after this, Teal.
Sure! :D We can finish the mission, it'll be such an awesome date!

Final topic ;_; And I still have a lot to read!

WOOHOO!! YES!!

Mad_Cartoonist posted...

“Oh crap, this is not good,” Greg looks around, “My capture circle won’t work if there is no light!”
“Then let there be light!” Cheryl swings her fan and suddenly, a huge flame pillar forms in the middle of the room. The light from the flames was bright enough to at least allow the player to see around them.

Cheryl is SO AWESOME!!!
---
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/ropfa0604/achallengerapproaches.png (30 picarats)
#22Mad_Cartoonist(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2012 10:12:04 PM
Meanwhile…Game Master’s Dominion…Coliseum…
“Not yet not yet!!!” Roke somersaults backwards dodging Latner’s high kick.
“You’re fast, Reaper King,” Latner compliments the purple haired teen.
“And you’re pretty good,” Roke chuckles after dodging.
Ever since the fight has started, both of them have been trading physical hits without using their special powers at all.
“It is fun fighting you. But I will have to end this now,” Latner spreads his magnificent hawk wings and slightly lifts himself into the air, “Do you know how hawks hunt their prey? They spot their prey from above and soar down from the skies, approaching its target silently then incapacitate them in a single strike!”
Latner dashes at the purple haired teen at an extremely high speed and punches him with a straight direct jab.
“Yup, I know,” Roke blocks the attack with MIRROR WALL, but staggers back a few steps, “A hawk is the hunter of the sky, with no one greater than them.”
“That is right! You will fall in the next----!!!!”
“And because of that pride, they never bother to look at whatever is above them,” Roke smiles daringly, making the Player Killer panics. He immediately raises his head up and jumps away, dodging the NEEDLES SHOWER just barely.
“Not just YET!!!!” Roke leaps forward from his foot hold, following the Player Killer.

[Synchronity Chain] Tutorial
[Synchronity Chain] is VM – Rokej’s special ability, unique to him and only him.
It allows Rokej to chain his first Original Skill, directly into another, crafting new Original Skills that can never be crafted by normal means.
This special function is available only if Rokej is in a full party and the sum of the members’ Game Levels is more than 15.
---
Official President of the Sophia Esteed Eternal FanClub
For more info, check out our HQ [http://madcartoonist.wordpress.com/misc/seef/]
#23Old_ButlerPosted 5/4/2012 10:17:34 PM
That was a close shave, Master Roke. Be careful though, you lost to Latner once.
---
Would you like some tea, Sir/Mdm?
#24Mad_Cartoonist(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2012 10:20:13 PM
I don't lose to the same guy twice, unless it's Create Your Own World: Rise of the Rebellion.

“How do you like this!?” Roke punches the Player Killer with a fist imbued in flames.

New Skill Entry!
Flame Demon
Crafted from: [Demon Fist] and [Blazing Sword] Synchronity Chain
Description: Evoke the power of the Tattoo, turning the pain etched inside it into flames and smash the enemy.

The fist drove straight into the Player Killer’s face and blows him against the coliseum walls. Latner falls down to the floor from the punch, wincing in pain.
“All my life I’ve been collecting souls of the deceased. Fighting creatures like you has already become my hobby,” Roke taunts, “Now come on. I’ll give you the fight of your life!”
“Hehehehe…I like that, Reaper King,” Latner stands back up. The burn from Roke’s punch creates a hole in the middle of the man’s tuxedo.
“He’s still standing?!” Sophia mutters in disbelief.
“Sophia…I think it’s time I really ask you just WHAT this guy is,” Aphiso asks her sister.
“…Well…I’ve already told you many times, didn’t I?” Sophia keeps her eyes on Roke, “He is the former Reaper King; the man who decides the ultimate fate of a deceased soul.”
---
#25SerPounceALotPosted 5/4/2012 10:22:53 PM

^ LOL, unexpected xD

I wanted to see what he'd say >_>

“How do you like this!?” Roke punches the Player Killer with a fist imbued in flames.

Awesome!

“All my life I’ve been collecting souls of the deceased. Fighting creatures like you has already become my hobby,” Roke taunts, “Now come on. I’ll give you the fight of your life!”

That is badass for him to say.

“He is the former Reaper King; the man who decides the ultimate fate of a deceased soul.”

Well, now I know who to beg to when I'm about to go to hell ;_;
---
http://i.imgur.com/HlsmS.gif
#26Old_ButlerPosted 5/4/2012 10:27:04 PM
SerPounceALot posted...

“He is the former Reaper King; the man who decides the ultimate fate of a deceased soul.”

Master Roke already lost the ability of the Reaper King. You can beg Viola, the Reaper Queen though.
---
#27Mad_Cartoonist(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2012 10:29:55 PM
^ lol

^ Aww, who said you're going to hell? D:
At least by the new [Create Your Own World]'s logic, you go to Abyss (hell) only if you've been a big douche, killed yourself, or extremely unluckily like Rowen (the Rokej of that fiction).

Meanwhile…Game Master’s Dominion…Headphones Cemetery…
“Nice, Jack! You’ve gotten a lot stronger!” Incognito laughs as he rains down assault of punches and kicks onto the teen. However, Jack is able to block all of the incoming attacks, with the help of his several original skills that boosts his physical abilities.
“I still got more coming!!!!” Jack dodges a direct jab and counters Incognito with a straight jab right into his face, “THOUSAND FIST!!!!!!”
Several more demonic hands appears from nowhere and repeatedly storms onto the Player Killer. He quickly flaps his wings and blocks the last half of the assault.
“That’s a nice skill,” Incognito compliments, “But it won’t be enough to get to me!!!!”
The crow-winged man rushes at Jack once more, but Sarin jumps down and obstructs his dash.
“You got the guts, girl!!!!” Incognito swings his legs, for a full force round horse kick. But Sarin simply activates her Oversoul and blocks the kick full force head on.
“Tch! You’ve gotten stronger too,” Incognito mutters and hovers back for some distance.
“I still have more where that comes from!!!!” Sarin smashes her hatchet forward and releases the huge energy wave at the Player Killer.
“Sorry!” Incognito flutters his wings, ascending up into the air and dodge the wave.
“Let’s see how you handle this!” Ramsley fires a bolt of energy at the Player Killer from the corners of the room. He has already activated his Trance and the Simulacrum Mask five times. The blast is 32 times the power of a normal bolt.
“Don’t make me LAUGH!!!!” Incognito flaps his wings at the bolt. It took him some effort, but he successfully deflects the bolt away at the walls.
“N…No way,” Ramsley exclaims at what he saw in disbelief.
“Your mask is awesome, I won’t deny that. But the more power you inject into your attacks, the less control you have over its direction and target! It might work on big targets, but it won’t work on me!!!” Incognito taunts, “Learn that before putting on the mask! OLD MAN!”
---
#28Mad_Cartoonist(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2012 10:30:50 PM
Master Roke already lost the ability of the Reaper King. You can beg Viola, the Reaper Queen though.
^ LOL, yeah. Don't worry though. Viola is just a little playful, but she's a nice girl.
Uh...well...unless you get on her bad side that is.
---
#29Old_ButlerPosted 5/4/2012 10:36:41 PM
Mad_Cartoonist posted...
He has already activated his Trance and the Simulacrum Mask five times. The blast is 32 times the power of a normal bolt.
“Don’t make me LAUGH!!!!” Incognito flaps his wings at the bolt. It took him some effort, but he successfully deflects the bolt away at the walls.
“N…No way,” Ramsley exclaims at what he saw in disbelief.
“Your mask is awesome, I won’t deny that. But the more power you inject into your attacks, the less control you have over its direction and target! It might work on big targets, but it won’t work on me!!!” Incognito taunts, “Learn that before putting on the mask! OLD MAN!”

N-NO WAY...THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE...MY MASK...MY POWER...FFFFFFFFFFF--...

This fanfic needs to be made into RPG Maker >_<
---
#30Robo LeePosted 5/4/2012 10:37:54 PM
SerPounceALot posted...
^ LOL, unexpected xD

LET'S PARTY THEN!!
---
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/ropfa0604/achallengerapproaches.png (30 picarats)