Err!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: 817vs619

817vs619
8 years ago#1
I had this game when it first came out on X-Box and sold it blah blah blah..I just purchased it again am on my third disc now and it's still not working! I refuse to give this game up again because it is that good in my opinion, but can anyone help me out? Once the first mission is debriefed a go to press the A button and it freezes EVERY time I am frustrated beyond belief! I can't even start the gameplay so close and yet so far I want to grab my Wii and brake it!!

User Info: superman060

superman060
8 years ago#2

Do you have any old saves on your xbox. You might have to clear out your save games, I know that works for a lot of people with any games considering the saves could be corrupt. I know there is another thing you can do with the hard drive, but I don't know the code to use. It is supposed to help for any BC games cause they jam up your cache or something like that.

I have only heard these from other people on here so I don't really know if it will work or not so you might wanna look it up some more. Sorry if I couldn't help.

User Info: greybeard

greybeard
8 years ago#3
This is the XBox board - what platform are you playing on because if it is a XB360 it is well known that this game has backwards compatibility problems which sound very similar to those you describe?

User Info: Agent_Smith1979

Agent_Smith1979
8 years ago#4
Hey 817vs619:

You're probably using the 1080i definition. You only have to manually change it to 480p (on the Display settings), and the game will run perfectly.
I hope this helps :)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived