Raug's Helpful Tips-The Evil FAQ

• Topic Closed
10 years ago#11
Does stealing things from crates, etc. in people's homes and such also add to file size, or just things in the open?
---
"You know what Ford stands for, don't you? It stands for 'Fix It Again, Tony'"
"Dale, you're thinking of a Fiat."
10 years ago#12
Stealing things from peoples homes also increases the file size
10 years ago#13
bump
---
Don't Let Insanity Roam Your Mind, That's Stoopidity's Job.
Axoren Elfwood was here!!!
10 years ago#14
might as well bump.

just go head and bump.
---
“I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone . . . but they’ve always worked for me.” Hunter S. Thompson
10 years ago#15
Van Halen
---
It's time to prove to your friends that you're worth a damn. Sometimes that means dying, sometimes that means killing a whole lot of people.
10 years ago#16
rock and roll

\m/ \m/

---
“I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone . . . but they’ve always worked for me.” Hunter S. Thompson
10 years ago#17
bump around, get up and get down.
---
10 years ago#18
Yes Yes, Raug get down. BTW both of our requests to get this stickied were nullified as they cleansed that topic and started a new one. They never responded to either of us.
---
Bow to The Dark Queen, Thakisis
And to her Champion, Lord Ariakas
10 years ago#19
i don't think they'll sticky this one, to be honest. i don't know why either.
---
10 years ago#20
They are probabaly just mad because their favorite game never made it to the top ten MB's, if it did wasn't there nearly as long as ours, MGOTY, or they like the Halo series...
---
Bow to The Dark Queen, Thakisis
And to her Champion, Lord Ariakas

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Closed