Raug's Helpful Tips-The Evil FAQ

• Topic Closed
10 years ago#31
It does actually, very useful considering I am making a Mage character (oddly enough for the first time) Did you happen to notice my other question further up the page? :-D
10 years ago#32
Erm...hello?
10 years ago#33
what? the nord one?

yeah i have no idea.
---
“I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone . . . but they’ve always worked for me.” Hunter S. Thompson
10 years ago#34
Nah, in this topic. Does the file size of seperate saved games effect eachother. E.g I have a Mage with 68 file size and an old save with 234 or something, does the 234 cause the new one to jerk/freeze etc.?
10 years ago#35
yes and no.

it won't really at the beginning, but once you start getting up there, in my experience, it doesn't take as large of a file to start getting glitchy.

does that make sense?
---
“I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone . . . but they’ve always worked for me.” Hunter S. Thompson
10 years ago#36
Perfectly, thanks.
10 years ago#37
no prob.
---
10 years ago#38
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
10 years ago#39
As for your spellbook tip...
*runs to boot up XBOX and MGoTY*
I will be taking full use of this knowledge and imparting it on my Mage/Scryer Lord Verminaard.

---
Bow to The Dark Queen, Thakisis
And to her Champion, Lord Ariakas
10 years ago#40
it's so nice to have them all grouped and organized without taking up all that damn room.
---

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Closed