Raug's Helpful Tips-The Evil FAQ

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: blackadder89

blackadder89
11 years ago#31
It does actually, very useful considering I am making a Mage character (oddly enough for the first time) Did you happen to notice my other question further up the page? :-D

blackadder89
11 years ago#32
Erm...hello?
Raug the Evil Dwarf 11 years ago#33
what? the nord one?

yeah i have no idea.
“I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone . . . but they’ve always worked for me.” Hunter S. Thompson

blackadder89
11 years ago#34
Nah, in this topic. Does the file size of seperate saved games effect eachother. E.g I have a Mage with 68 file size and an old save with 234 or something, does the 234 cause the new one to jerk/freeze etc.?
Raug the Evil Dwarf 11 years ago#35
yes and no.

it won't really at the beginning, but once you start getting up there, in my experience, it doesn't take as large of a file to start getting glitchy.

does that make sense?
“I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone . . . but they’ve always worked for me.” Hunter S. Thompson

blackadder89
11 years ago#36
Perfectly, thanks.
Raug the Evil Dwarf 11 years ago#37
no prob.

User Info: Lord_Ariakas

Lord_Ariakas
11 years ago#38
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: Lord_Ariakas

Lord_Ariakas
11 years ago#39
As for your spellbook tip...
*runs to boot up XBOX and MGoTY*
I will be taking full use of this knowledge and imparting it on my Mage/Scryer Lord Verminaard.
Bow to The Dark Queen, Thakisis
And to her Champion, Lord Ariakas
Raug the Evil Dwarf 11 years ago#40
it's so nice to have them all grouped and organized without taking up all that damn room.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Closed