This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Raug's Helpful Tips-The Evil FAQ

#41blackadder89Posted 5/24/2005 2:11:14 PMmessage detail
What does the quest to get the Lords Mail involve? I know its a pilgramige to Mt Assarnibibi (I think its that one anyway) but was wondering, more specifically, what you have to do. I think another name for it is the four corners pilgramage...
#42Raug the Evil Dwarf(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2005 2:14:45 PMmessage detail
you have to travel to the four corners of the world, basically. go to the shrines of Sheogarath, Malacath, Mehrunes, and DAMMIT. i can't remember the last one.

---
“I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone . . . but they’ve always worked for me.” Hunter S. Thompson
#43Raug the Evil Dwarf(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2005 2:15:29 PMmessage detail
Molag Bal, mabye?
---
“I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone . . . but they’ve always worked for me.” Hunter S. Thompson
#44blackadder89Posted 5/24/2005 2:18:44 PMmessage detail
And after I have done so, do you know who I go to in order to recieve my award?
#45Raug the Evil Dwarf(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2005 2:20:46 PMmessage detail
you go back to the temple dude, then he sends you on the final pilgrimmage to Mt. Assiranibibi, or whatever.

when you get there, you just hit the shrine and it pops in your inventory.
---
#46IndoriPosted 5/24/2005 2:24:35 PMmessage detail
Section #6. The "Spellbook" Tip.

This is something that I used to great effect on my last game. He was a powerful wizard with tons of effects at his command. The only thing was, I hated that all those spells clogged up my spell page. It made it hard to find the spell I wanted, and almost impossible to cyle to it in time in game. So here's the solution.

You don't need all the individual spells, just the effects, right? What you do is go to a spellmaker and make one spell named "Spellbook I"

In "Spellbook I," you would put all the effects that you don't ordinarily use. You can put each individual effect in the "Spellbook" spell with no variables up to 8 effects.

My "Spellbook I" looked like this when I was done...

"Spellbook I"
-Weakness to magicka on touch
-weakness to fire on touch
-weakness to frost ".."
-weakness to lightning ".."
-weakness to poison ".."
-jump on touch
-Water Walk on touch
-Water Breathing on touch

"Spellbook II" looked like this...
-detect enchantement
-detect creature
-detect humanoid
-command humanoid
-command creature
-Restore health
-Restore Fatigue

"Spellbook III"
-Fortify attribute
-Fortify skill
-fortify health
......etc.

You get the picture. Make one spell, put as many effects in it as you can with NO varables.

Now, you can delete all the spells that you don't ever use, but still want the effects when you need them for spellmaking and enchanting. I think i went around, bought almost all the spells, and the effects that I didnt' use all the time, filled up 6 spellbooks. Think about it, that's over 45 spells that would be clogging your inventory, now neatly organized and at your disposal.

You might also add an extra note to the bottom of that mentioning that naming the spellbooks "zSpellbook" will cause them to drop to the bottom of your spell list so you won't have to scroll through them.
---
)(_)'\)(_)(\\_// \\_)())_)(
)(¯)(\,(¯)(//¯\\ //¯)(\\¯)(
#47Raug the Evil Dwarf(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2005 2:28:13 PMmessage detail
yeah, you could do that and it would work

but i thought it looked ugly. so i just renamed the spells i did use starting with letters above "S"

that's just me though, i'm like that.
---
#48steelers21Posted 5/24/2005 2:58:41 PMmessage detail
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#49blackadder89Posted 5/24/2005 3:03:37 PMmessage detail
Ahhh yes! Ebony Mail! That is more like it!
#50J-FreakPosted 5/24/2005 3:07:17 PMmessage detail
Great thread, Thanks for the help. :)