This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Secret Grandmaster lockpicks?

#11sayhowPosted 2/8/2008 3:04:26 PM
In the Balmora cornerclub next to the council club, in the second floor bedroom with the girl theres a grandmaster lockpick and a grandmaster probe.
---
In Hollywood a marriage is considered a success if it outlasts milk.
#12dark_pa6awan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2008 3:08:13 PM
Thanks for the tips guys.
#13ImbaIancePosted 2/8/2008 3:18:07 PM

sayhow posted...
In the Balmora cornerclub next to the council club, in the second floor bedroom with the girl theres a grandmaster lockpick and a grandmaster probe.

Early on, I spent a few hours trying to pilfer those from her. After getting mobbed by her and the patrons several times, I tried shutting the door to keep the others out. She single-handedly killed me in less time than the swarm did. To this day, those picks remain on that table. It worked out for the better, I suppose, as my security and alteration increased from having to try more often with inferior picks and scrolls. I can now disarm any trap with an apprentice probe, and have successfully picked level 75 locks with an apprentice lockpick. I save the Splitter scrolls for the lvl 100 locks. Sure, I could prolly go in now and one-shot her, but at the time I really thought my game would go suck without those high-end picks.

#14Darkstar717Posted 2/8/2008 3:44:21 PM
Yo check out my karma.
---
There are places I'll remember all my life, though some have changed. ~Lennon/McCartney
Dark*
#15Shadow_Bass_XPosted 2/8/2008 5:29:06 PM
^ Grats...
---
Shadow
If something can go wrong, it will- Murphy's law.
#16128Mb_MP3Posted 2/8/2008 5:29:51 PM
Nice
---
Number of people who have responded to this signature: 25
#17King_TigerclawPosted 2/8/2008 5:34:32 PM
ImbaIance
Early on, I spent a few hours trying to pilfer those from her. After getting mobbed by her and the patrons several times, I tried shutting the door to keep the others out. She single-handedly killed me in less time than the swarm did. To this day, those picks remain on that table. It worked out for the better, I suppose, as my security and alteration increased from having to try more often with inferior picks and scrolls. I can now disarm any trap with an apprentice probe, and have successfully picked level 75 locks with an apprentice lockpick. I save the Splitter scrolls for the lvl 100 locks. Sure, I could prolly go in now and one-shot her, but at the time I really thought my game would go suck without those high-end picks.

_ For trying to steal from the room of a Master Trainer, I'd say you got what you deserved.
---
[=[__]=] 007_rogue: what would you have to have in a computer to ensure your games never crash?
[+[__]+] ImbaIance: The soul of Bill Gates.