This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mark of Zenithar...?

#1MetaMora777Posted 3/4/2008 11:58:07 AM
Ok, so now I cant use the mages guild teleportation, and i'm the freaking Arch-Magister!!! What is this thing, and how do i get rid of it?
---
Join the Army. Meet Interesting People. Kill Them.
#2whatmustidoPosted 3/4/2008 1:23:06 PM
You see? This is why you should pay attention to whose quests you pick up. You agreed to take shirts to someone in Ald`ruhn. I suggest delivering the argonian's shirts. Otherwise, no more shopkeeping, no more fast travel.
---
Morality is relative and based on opinions. Everyone has a different opinion, so everyone has a different view on what is right or wrong. What is right?
#3128Mb_MP3Posted 3/4/2008 1:51:54 PM
Lolz.

Actually read the text next time you pick up a quest. The journal isn't really as helpful as in Oblivion...
---
Number of people who have responded to this signature:26
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=of4o0o&s=3
#4SR71Posted 3/4/2008 5:15:06 PM
Even if you cannot find the shirts ever again, there is a fix for this involving Mournhold.
---
~~=====(*((\\I*II)*))I/)*7/I'''II=======<<<>
~~~===I\)_))I_II\_\\./_//=I_II===<<>
#5TrughbullPosted 3/4/2008 7:17:02 PM
ahhhh ... the fate of the un-read. Pity.

You gotta find the shirts, Dark.

And you gotta pay attention.

BTW, I have enjoyed your other posts. You are a gentleman and a scholar. Please believe me, if there were merely mountains I could move to assist you, I would turn the Rockies into the Great Plains. But without the shirts, to the best of my knowledge, there is naught that can be done.

Hopefully others know more than I.
---
From Me and Mine to You And Yours - Trughbull
#6HobospartanPosted 3/4/2008 7:20:30 PM
Find the shirts, or re-load an old save, or do something in mournhold? I havent heard anything about that, details SR-71?
---
The road goes on forever, and the party never ends
#7SR71Posted 3/4/2008 10:19:13 PM
Little known Fact About the Mark of Zenithar

Not just any 5 Exquisite Shirts will work for that quest. If you cannot find the shirts that Rasha gave you, then you'd better hope that you are playing the GOTY Edition. Why? Because, Ten_Tongues Weerhat, the Pawnbroker in the Bazaar in Mournhold, is the only other source for those same shirts. And, he has 5 of them for sale.

This is from my journals, and I have yet to see it mentioned anywhere else.

---
~~=====(*((\\I*II)*))I/)*7/I'''II=======<<<>
~~~===I\)_))I_II\_\\./_//=I_II===<<>
#8MetaMora777(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2008 3:36:51 PM
Thank god... I just dropped the things. I know exactly where they're at.
---
Join the Army. Meet Interesting People. Kill Them.