This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Daedric Cuirass location (spoilers)

#1elixir8Posted 11/30/2008 7:34:11 PM
I'm posting this because it was kind of a pain to find. I already had the enchanted cuirass given to me by Therana for getting her Auriel's bow, but I wanted the normal one while I was getting the Daedric Left Pauldron in the Wailingdelve.

Once you enter the Wailingdelve, hop up on to the short wall in front of you, and look down. Drop down about ten feet. Walk forward a few feet, and you will drop down about twenty feet to a slanted ledge. Look down, with your character facing northwest, and you'll see a ledge that you can jump to - it's about a thirty foot drop. This is the ledge the cuirass is on - it's at the same height as the very top of the waterfall. Another way to find it - if you're standing on the rocks where you find the Left Glass Bracer (the first rocks that the waterfalls hit), face your character perfectly west, and look up to see a slanted ledge. Levitate up, and there it is.

To get access to Wailingdelve, you need to do a few of the main Tribunal quests to open up a new area in Plaza Brindisi Dorom, then be able to open a level 100 door in Radac's Forge, for which I used a Scroll of Ekash's Lock Splitter (to get two Dwemer Satchel Packs). I know you can get a third satchel by opening up a level 70 chest, but one is not enough. If anyone needs to know where to get these scrolls, I'd be happy to help. My character is a female Breton warrior, heh. She's currently equipped with:

Daedric Claymore
Daedric Cuirass
Daedric Greaves
Her Hand's Boots
Her Hand's Helmet
Her Hand's Gauntlets
Her Hand's Pauldrons
Necromancer's Amulet

Everything is enchanted except for the claymore. I need to pick up a few decent rings. Sorry for the long post.
#2DiutinusPosted 11/30/2008 7:52:09 PM
whoa, new information overload

feels good, man
---
And upon the Rock I shall build my Church, and the gates of Hell shall not withstand it
#3King_TigerclawPosted 11/30/2008 8:06:21 PM
Damn..........and here, I thought that all I had to do was look at this picture.

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/2808/mapofthedaedriccuirass2qo.jpg
---
[=[__]=] 007_rogue: what would you have to have in a computer to ensure your games never crash?
[+[__]+] ImbaIance: The soul of Bill Gates.
#4HobospartanPosted 12/1/2008 10:25:04 AM
new AND exciting!
---
Carolina Hurricanes 12-11-2 Leading Scorers: Whitney 7-10-17 Staal 8-7-15 Brind'amour 7-7-14 Ruutu 8-6-14 Seidenberg 2-11-13
Tanking for Hedman
#5Dark Sage 89Posted 12/1/2008 10:30:18 AM
*ejaculates everywhere*
---
Needs more hot sauce.
#6Foreman22Posted 12/1/2008 11:20:28 AM
^^^LOL!

---
Shania Is Still The One